South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 10-30-2015, 06:42 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 186/147/135

Height: 5'1"

Default Friday Chatter, SBD 10/30

Good morning!

I'm grabbing a quick coffee before heading out the door to take my car in for an oil change and routine maintenance. I want to get there early so I can get in and out fast!

T G I F! Enjoy!
Old 10-30-2015, 07:04 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 144/131/128

Height: 5' 4"

Hope it goes fast for you Cottage - it's the last working day for the inspection month too. Hope you're bringing coffee with you! (or cracker barrel while you're waiting?!) *waves*

Yep, yesterday's PT was a killer. Duh, I knew that would happen! Today will be low key to make up for it though . I need to grab a few things at the store, make some chili for dinner (wasn't I supposed to do that yesterday?), and give my cats and dog some lovin'. Funny, not sure the cats are *that* happy I'm home so much, or just glad I turned the electric blanket back on. LOL!

Enjoy your Friday!
Old 10-30-2015, 07:21 AM   #3  
GlenwoodHotSprings

S/C/G: 275/179/179

Height: 5'5"

Good morning Lynda and Tammy and chicks to come!

I didn't get into the rental until 430 yesterday afternoon but started paining and made a lot of progress. Came home at 8:30 and went right to bed. I'm heading up soon still determined to get this finished by tomorrow night.

Have a great day everyone!
Old 10-30-2015, 07:32 AM   #4  
Come on Spring!

S/C/G: 232/170/150

Height: 5'0" on a tall day

Wow! Up and at 'em for the Beachers. I am the same AFTER my coffee. The Keurig is working fine now. Not sure what happened but it may have been that it heard me tell someone that I was planning to send it back!

This morning we sort out, repair or pitch out the candle wreaths for the Mill. There will be one in each of the many windows - 36? The guys carried them down for us "girls" to sort. I'm hoping the job goes fast. We don't put them up or light them until after Remembrance Day but they have to be ready. Christmas in Delta.

There seems to be some shrinkage in the Halloween treats. I suspect mice! I may need to restock around 4 tomorrow afternoon.

Linda, cars are just like kids - they always need something.

Tammy, sorry PT was such a bummer. Cjili still sounds good - even a day late.

Debbie, your busy days getting the house ready remind me of when I did a reno on the house next door - AND was working in Ottawa at the same time. It was very tiring but great to get done.

Jazz and Millie are barking up a storm outside. It's either a werewolf or a chipmunk causing the fuss. It's a PD day so some of the mothers will not be pleased that the kids are now awake!

Enjoy TGIF.
Old 10-30-2015, 08:05 AM   #5  

S/C/G: 162/145/145

Height: 5' 9 3/4

Good morning another windy day here, but I enjoy hearing the leaves rustling and the wind chimes melody

Beth great job keeping on track for another month. Hope you reach your WL goal

Tammy sorry PT wiped you out. Enjoying chili while curled up under your blanket sounds great lol.

Linda I vote for Cracker Barrel while you wait. Enjoy breakfast in front of the fire place. Plus I love the store!!!

Ruth yes it must be mice!!! lol I broke down and bought candy yesterday. It spent the day in my work car. It is hidden from DS until I leave for work tomorrow. He can eat all of it if we don't get any trick or treaters.

Debbie great job your motivation amazes me.

I am going in early again today, no surprise there. Meeting an officer in Tarrytown at the body shop who will drive me to the Bronx to get a loaner car until mine is repaired. I need to unload all my vehicle this morning.

I did get a nice and I mean nice surprise from the scale this morning. TOM seems to be stopping by twice a month for quick visits. Well luckily I sent him packing before the end of the month. He took two pounds with him whoo hoo. If I avoid any pitfalls (i.e. candy) I have a chance of being at or below goal before I leave for Texas.

One more coffee before the hustle and bustle of the day. Anyone care for a refill?
Old 10-30-2015, 08:20 AM   #6  

Height: 5' 7"

Good morning,

Wfh day for me today, I will be wfh all of next week since I am taking a virtual class. Not sure if I am going to like this one because it is blended as in there are people in classroom and a couple of us virtual and I need two computers? I guess I will wait and see and try to be optimistic it will be fine.

The scale did not move at all this week, not happy but will keep treking along.

Cottage hope you get your car oil changed quickly

Tywnn hope you recover from PT today

Debbie hope you are able to get it done when you planned

Ruth DH bought pretzels and animal crackers this year to pass out instead of candy- and I am not tempted by them

Jekel yeah for scale movement. When do you leave for Texas?

Have a wonderful day everyone!
Old 10-30-2015, 08:43 AM   #7  

S/C/G: 144/131/128

Height: 5' 4"

LOL Ruth! I think I have a lot of mice in my house too!
Old 10-30-2015, 08:47 AM   #8  

S/C/G: maintaining

Good morning.

I'm off to the gym with my mom soon. Not sure what I can do today with this back/neck issue. Spent most of yesterday with a heating pad and it is noticeably improved but still hurts.

Like the doctor I saw yesterday for second opinion. Will go with her plan. Need to wait about 3 months for hematoma to resolve before we can do more. Am scheduled for yet another mammogram in January at her hospital. If after that she thinks I need a second biopsy, she says she'd do surgical rather than try what already failed.

I've got another lazy day today so will heat my injury more and catch up with my reading and TV watching. DH and I finally gave up on saving shows to watch together and are now knocking them off from our different locations.

Have a great day.
Closed Thread