South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 10-26-2015, 06:38 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 186/147/135

Height: 5'1"

Default Monday SBD Chit Chat, 10/26

and again, Monday.

It's still black as midnight out, and there's a sharp bite in the air as well. Hopefully, the sun will bring some warmth with it.

So what's on everyone's agenda for the day? I'm expecting a mountain of the girls' laundry to wade through, and I know I'll be picking up Maggie after school to take her to an orthodontist appointment. I want to start changing out the wardrobes for both the girls, too, since I believe it's finally time.

More coffee, anyone?
Old 10-26-2015, 06:54 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 144/131/128

Height: 5' 4"

Yes Linda, I believe you are right...it is finally time. (is this an intro to a movie? No...just agreeing on clothes )

Monday, Monday. I have PT first thing this AM, that should wipe me out for the day But, in reality, I need to go grocery shopping and plan the menu. I do love all the soup options with the cooler weather. (OH! Hoppin' John and chili might have to be on the menu!!)

Coffee is ready!
Old 10-26-2015, 06:55 AM   #3  
Come on Spring!

S/C/G: 232/170/150

Height: 5'0" on a tall day

Definitely more coffee since the weather has really changed - only 29ºF here this morning. Michelle called at 9 last night to tell me she was coming to clean at 7:30 this morning so I'm about to scurry around with tidying. Of course I woke up with a cold starting and feel like crawling back into bed.

The darn dogs went on a hunger strike this morning until I added some of that exotic liver birthday cake to their kibble. What's next - fancy sauces and garnishes? Angus came to visit when Lisa dropped off the cake and he may have clued them in on how to look like a doggie princes and give me disgusted looks.

I had planned to go to the Church coffee group this a.m. and may still do that once Michelle gets started. There is also a funeral service at 11 - graveside on this cold day! I have to read the lesson and will certainly bundle up and take along lots of Kleenex.

Somehow I suspect today will just be a day to plough through and bed will feel tremendous by 9 PM. Flu shot and foot care on tap for tomorrow. Can it get any better?
Old 10-26-2015, 06:58 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 186/147/135

Height: 5'1"

Good morning, Tammy!, and I hope your PT doesn't totally wear you out! I do love soups this time of year, and dug a carton of carrot juice out of the freezer yesterday to thaw for one of my favorite soups. Have a good day!

Dress warmly today, Ruth!

Last edited by cottagebythesea; 10-26-2015 at 07:00 AM.
Old 10-26-2015, 07:26 AM   #5  

Height: 5' 7"

Good morning,

Getting ready to leave for work in office day. Nothing on agenda this evening.

Cottage I agree I need to switch out wardrobes as well that will be on tap this weekend.

Ruth stay warm today

Tywnn hope your PT goes well today.

Have a great day everyone!
Old 10-26-2015, 07:51 AM   #6  
GlenwoodHotSprings

S/C/G: 275/179/179

Height: 5'5"

Good morning!

The only thing on my agenda is to get through this day since my back is acting up a little bit again probably just tired from hauling the big trays yesterday.I got almost 12 hours of sleep and don't know if I would've woken up except for Kirk texting me at 10 minutes after five. It's a good thing he did! I better finish this cup of coffee and get moving! Have a great day everyone!
Old 10-26-2015, 08:35 AM   #7  

Height: 5' 5"

Good morning! Just a quick flyby this morning.

Cottage and Pearl, I have pretty much officially swapped everything in my closet. Last week we had so much cool, rainy weather I have needed my sweaters.

Ruth, DH referred to the weather the past few days as "pre-winter". I've managed to keep my mums alive by covering them but Mother Nature is giving us a hint of what happens next. Bundle up today.

Tammy, we had chili Saturday night and last night I made a stew. I've got a new recipe from a friend: chicken tortilla soup. If it s any good I will share.

Debbie, hope your back recovers quickly. Glad you have the day off.

Okay, have to go! Work to do!
Old 10-26-2015, 08:51 AM   #8  

S/C/G: 162/145/145

Height: 5' 9 3/4

Looks like everyone is off and running. I'm just off will run later in the day as I have a wake in Merrick (Long Island) tonight. One of my officer's mom died after a hard fight from cancer. He is only 32 and lives with his parents. Otherwise I'll be tinkering around the house.

Soup seems to be on everyone's menu. I just took out a butternut squash soup from the freezer. I went on a shopping spree, but finally have appropriate clothes for my trip. My closet is pretty boring. I am traveling for work, but looking forward to being alone. I need a mental break

Tammy hope PT doesn't wear you out

Debbie take care of your back

Beth and Pearlrose have a great day at work

Ruth enjoy coming home to a clean house

Linda good luck with the girls' laundry

Enjoy!
Closed Thread