PCOS/Insulin Resistance Support Support for us with any of the following: Insulin Resistance, Syndrome X, Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome, or other endocrine disorders.

Old 10-19-2015, 04:53 PM   #1  

Default Finally found my solution 75 lbs gone forever!!

i have lurked here for years getting ideas and inspiration from all of you. I just want to give you hope that there is a way. I started my nutritional plan 7 months ago and I have lost 75 lbs. I feel better than I ever have. I have my cycle back for the first time since i was a teen. I am ovulating every month (I wish i had known about this through my years of Infertility). My blood work is totally normal, my skin complexion is awesome (no oily skin or acne). Imam losing weight in my belly. I have energy. I love it. Thanks for letting me share. I have waited a long time to do this.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image.jpg (16.9 KB, 54 views)
hellokitty97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2015, 09:12 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 293/269/150

Height: 5'1

I am so excited for you! I am going to pick up my Provera tomorrow and will be taking it for the first time. I am really hoping it helps with my weight loss and feeling better overall.
amatxlatina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2015, 10:52 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 188/185/164

Height: 5'8"

HelloKitty97! That's wonderful news! I'm happy for you!
Jacqui_D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2015, 06:12 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 156.52/156.52/128

Height: 5'5"

Hi!! I'm new and I was drawn to your post... could you tell me what worked for you??? (Congratulations BTW)
agutzg is offline   Reply With Quote