Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 10-10-2015, 07:56 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 230/146/125

Height: 5'4

Default Another newbie

I'm new to these forums and new to changing my junk food life style to a healthy one. It's only been 3 1/2 weeks and down 10lbs but I already feel so much better. I get up in the morning and can't wait to get moving
Chunkychick99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2015, 01:27 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 394/340/175

Height: 5'6"

Default Hi there

Oh I wish I could find the motivation to get moving every morning. I cant get out of my own way some days LOL.

I am new here too. It will be great to stay in touch and help each other on this journey.

Melissa
mlc3409 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2015, 06:17 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 323/342/200

Height: 5'6''

Thumbs up

and congrats on already losing 10 pounds!

I have willpower issues, meaning I never use to exert my willpower to control my calorie intake. It has been difficult, but it is getting easier. It sounds like changing your diet has gotten easier too.

Keep posting and letting us know how you're doing!
MinervaMoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2015, 08:21 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 230/146/125

Height: 5'4

Yes I would love to stay in touch. We need buddies .my teen son started walking and counting calories last year and lost 75 lbs. I wish I had did it last year with him but I wasnt motivated. Now I am finally motivated after seeing how great he feels & looks.
I definately couldn't get moving in the morning so I try and walk at lunch and evening. I do at least 30/45 mins walk at lunch and then 30/45 mins walk after work. I found that once I started walking and eliminating the junk food, I started to feel better. This is really weird for me because I never thought I would love to walk or be able to give up chips lol I use two free apps that count my calories and my steps. That really helps.
Chunkychick99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2015, 10:37 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 188/185/164

Height: 5'8"

Hi ChunkyChick99! Congrats on losing 10 lbs! What a great start! Good job on cutting out junk food and walking! Keep going, and even when the weight loss slows down, and it will, keep in mind what you said about wishing you had started it last year with your son! (The quote in my signature has that exact kind of sentiiment!) You can do this! Good luck!
Jacqui_D is offline   Reply With Quote