Old 08-15-2003, 07:34 PM   #1  
comeback member

Default Welcome back Jen!

Welcome back girl!!!!!

I am glad tou're back!!! Missed ya!!!

Sacha
Old 08-16-2003, 09:53 AM   #2  

Angry Thanks, Sacha!

I feel so welcomed, thank you! You're so sweet.
Though I miss home & family, it IS good to be back here in our own place, and getting back into our regular routine. Especially come Monday, when I go back to work (we teachers have workdays for the whole first week). When do you go back to work?

Have a wonderful, relaxing weekend!

Jen

ps--remember my goal to lose 9 lbs. by Labor Day? I'm happy to tell you that I've already met that, and gone one pound below it! Now I've got to set a new goal!!! A happy thing to have to do!
Old 08-16-2003, 10:09 AM   #3  
comeback member

WWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!

You go girl!!!!!!!!! That means you lost 10 pounds???? Wonderful!!!! You must feel soooooooooooo goooood!

I guess we have a competition going on uh?? *wink*

I'm proud of you Jen. You are really focussed and you know what you want. Such a great source of inspiration!

*hugs*

Sacha
Old 08-16-2003, 10:14 AM   #4  

Default Thank you...

...for all your kind words! Having a place like this message board is so helpful, a good place for accountability and inspiration. I love it! And yes, I have lost 10 lbs. since we decided on that goal.
And now for the new goal.....Labor Day is just over 3 weeks away (isn't it??), so I think I'd like to lose another 6 lbs. by then, putting me at 213. That'd be a rate of about 2 lbs/per week. That's reasonable for me, given how I've lost this past 6 weeks. But, if my body wants to slow it down, then I have to respect that. I'll still set the above goal! What's your latest goal?
Old 08-16-2003, 10:20 AM   #5  
comeback member

I guess we are both on the computer at the same time!

My goal?? Mmmmmm...I don't want to set my goals too high because I don't want to be disappointed. I've decided that the next time I'll weigh in will be september 1st. Like I told you before I've been addisted to the scale before and it wasn't a pretty picture. I don't want to go through that again! So....I want to loose 5 pounds til then....That's my goal!

That means I would be 190 on September 1st.....

Good luck to you and good luck to me!!!!!!

Sacha
Old 08-16-2003, 01:37 PM   #6  

Default Scratch that....

I looked at a calendar, and it's actually just 2 weeks (plus 2 days) until Labor Day, so.....I'm going to revise that goal I posted above!
New goal: To be at 215 by Labor Day (would mean losing 4 pounds between now & then). I can do it!
Old 08-16-2003, 02:49 PM   #7  
comeback member

Only two weeks til labor day?? OHHH ohhhh!! 5 pounds is a bit much!! I don't think it can happen...But hey...what's life without a challenge right?

I'm sticking with the 5 pounds...well...4 would be great...or even 3!!!

Confused Sacha
Old 08-17-2003, 04:34 PM   #8  

You can do it, Sacha! Go for 4 lbs. by Labor Day! At least try hard, give it your all, and you'll achieve whatever's possible for your body. As long as YOU know you did your very best, you've got nothing to lose (except extra pounds!). I say GO FOR IT!

Jen
Closed Thread