South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 09-28-2015, 07:13 AM   #1  
Come on Spring!

S/C/G: 232/170/150

Height: 5'0" on a tall day

Default Merry Monday Again - September 28

Good morning from the boonies. It feels like summer has finally left us today except that we are going to 71 again.

I just did not make it for moon viewing last night. I was in bed by 8:30 and zonked out until after 6 this morning. Guess I'll have to hang around another 18 years to see the next moon show. I did get a lot done yesterday and the accounting mess is straightened out - for now! I have a package to mail off this morning as soon as the post office opens. Whew!

I'm not sure what the rest of the day will bring but I'm sure it will manage to fill up somehow. We are gearing up for this weekend's Fall Festival and I know people will be phoning asking for Mill flour for the bread-baking contest.

First ... another coffee!
Old 09-28-2015, 07:25 AM   #2  

S/C/G: maintaining

Good morning.

We did see the moon. It wasn't as colorful as I expected. Not working out this morning since my mom is out-of-town. Working this afternoon. DH is off to stay with his mom until Wednesday since the brother who would have done the next two night shifts broke his wrist in a car accident.

Have a great day.
Old 09-28-2015, 07:32 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 144/131/128

Height: 5' 4"

Ruth, you have to stick around for 18 more years. Who else is going to keep us in line? (and entertain us with all her stories?)

Karen - That's nice DH is doing that!

We saw the first part of the eclipse as well, it didn't turn red here either. My daughter was really creeped out by it!

I have a love/hate relationship with the weekdays, with the kids back in school. I get the whole day to myself (!!), but since I wake up b/w 3:30 and 4:30 AM for a couple of hours, then go back to sleep, I have to set the alarm to send the kids off. It makes me look forward to my nap .

I am off for breakfast with a friend (I was supposed to do it last week, but she had a radiation treatment first, and the machine broke and they made her sit there and wait til it was fixed....), then the fabulous grocery shopping. Very exciting times!

Have a great Monday y'all!
Old 09-28-2015, 07:35 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 162/145/145

Height: 5' 9 3/4

Good morning

Karen I hope your BIL is ok

Ruth you didn't miss much. Sleep is way more important.

I'll be so glad when Saturday gets here. Another week of running crazy. Today is follow up with the breast surgeon. I'm hoping to get a reprieve for a year. Then off to buy a suitcase. Apparently DS thought is was smart to lend mine to his friend who is moving unbeknownst to me. Then groceries, cleaning, packing and getting the car squared away....oh and mani pedi for the pups.

Had a great day yesterday. The ride was easy, just 10 miles, with a few hills. Was nice to see the girls and guys again. After lunch went to Joe's then out to a wonderful Italian restaurant. Chose things I normally wouldn't and glad I did.

Time to chug a cup of coffee or two before off and running. Have a great day!

Hi Tammy you snuck in on me. Don't worry my day is just as exciting as yours lol

Last edited by jekel383; 09-28-2015 at 07:36 AM.
Old 09-28-2015, 07:38 AM   #5  

S/C/G: 186/147/135

Height: 5'1"

Merry Monday morning!

It was cloudy here last night, but thankfully it cleared just in time to watch the first half of the eclipse. Once the moon fully disappeared, though, the clouds moved back in and we waited nearly 1/2 hour but weren't able to see it again. It was fun, though, especially when a cat ran across the yard, and my granddaughter thought it was a skunk, LOL!

Ruth, I hope things are starting to slow down and get back to normal for you. I wish you could tuck a bag of that wonderful Mill flour into your suitcase when I see you again! It makes the best bread and muffins!

Karen, ouch, your poor BIL! That must be pretty painful, and thank goodness it wasn't worse. I hope he heals quickly.
Old 09-28-2015, 07:40 AM   #6  

S/C/G: 186/147/135

Height: 5'1"

Tammy & Jennifer!
Old 09-28-2015, 08:14 AM   #7  
GlenwoodHotSprings

S/C/G: 275/179/179

Height: 5'5"

Good morning! I tweaked my back Saturday and so stayed home from work Sunday. I told The bosses I would be there today, that might've been a mistake. One day that's all I have to get through. Have a great Monday everyone!

Last edited by Lexxiss; 09-28-2015 at 08:15 AM.
Old 09-28-2015, 08:29 AM   #8  
sophie

Height: 5'4"

Good morning

nice to read everyones posts this morning. Back from a very nice holiday and the weather was glourious. Hopefully, its back to phase 1.5 for me for a few weeks. Making pumpkin black bean soup this morning. Trying to get back into swing, so much to catch up at home.
have a great day everyone.
take care
sophie
Old 09-28-2015, 10:56 AM   #9  

Height: 5' 7"

Good morning,

I was finally able to get a glimpse through the clouds last evening but it wasn't all that impressive looking to me. Today is in office day and then I need to run and pay my 2nd installment of property taxes.

I was totally onplan last week except maybe to many fruits the scale went up 2 lbs but it was back down 1 lb this morning. I need to stay on track this week to achieve my goal for the week.

Ruth glad you were able to get some rest that was more important

Tammy sorry to hear about your BIL that must be painful, that was nice of DH to step up

Tywnn enjoy your nap

Jekel glad you enjoyed your ride yesterday. I took the extra big suitcase and I have decided I don't like it. First it was hard to keep it under 50 lbs because it is so big. We bought stuff so I had to use one of smaller bags inside and use it as a bag so it would be under weight. lol

Cottage glad you got to see the moon last night

Debbie hope your back is feeling better today

Sophie glad you had a good holiday.

Have a great day everyone!
Old 09-28-2015, 05:17 PM   #10  

Height: 5' 5"

everyone. Just another normal Monday for me. DH and I were able to see the moon last night but I didn't stay up for the whole thing; the 5:30 alarm comes too early for that.

Off to make supper. We have leftover grilled chicken and spaghetti squash pie tonight.

Last edited by Beth19; 09-28-2015 at 05:17 PM.
Closed Thread