South Beach Diet - Happy Birthday!

View Full Version : Happy Birthday!

gofishin50
08-14-2003, 08:41 AM
:wave:HEY FRANNYMAE....JUST WANTED TO SAY,":hb:HAPPY BIRTHDAY 2U,U LIVE IN A ZOO :joker: ,SORRY WRONG SONG,,,HAVE A HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY,BEST WISHES!!!!! :cb: :gift: :hat: :dance: :grouphug: :wizard: :balloons:.........................GOFISHIN:dancer :

ellis
08-14-2003, 08:48 AM
Happy Birthday, Franny!!
:hat: :balloons: :hb:

Nikkiloo
08-14-2003, 09:02 AM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY FRANNY !!! Have a great day!!!

Kathy

sflake
08-14-2003, 09:33 AM
They say it's your birthday na na na na na na na

Well happy birthday to ya.

Oh well the Beatles sang it much better.....

frannymae
08-14-2003, 09:36 AM
Awwww, you guys! :o

I am really touched and honored by your splendid birthday tribute! I'm sitting here with a silly grin on my face...what a wonderful way to end my day!

:grouphug:

Sending hugs to each and every one of you beauties!

Franny

didi123
08-14-2003, 09:42 AM
Franny...
Happy Birthday!!!!! :gift: :gift: :gift: :hat: :hat: :queen: :queen: :wizard: :wizard: :balloons: :balloons:

Might I say you look great for 43!!!! (I'm 43 also...but I think I'm 23 lol)

Have a great day!!!

Di

LADY WINDSONG
08-14-2003, 10:08 AM
http://img.123greetings.com/events/birth_friends/1008-002-62-1042.gif

:):):):):) Make some special memories. AND make a great wish.

Lady :flame:

Dreamweaver115
08-14-2003, 01:46 PM
Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday Dear Franny. Happy Birthday to youuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!!!!

Melissa70
08-14-2003, 02:15 PM
Happy Birthday Franny!!!

Hope u have a Wonderful day:)

:hat: :gift: :wizard: :bubbles: :wizard: :bubbles:

2BFIT1
08-14-2003, 02:27 PM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, FRANNY
:hb: :gift: :grouphug:

frannymae
08-14-2003, 08:16 PM
Thanks, everyone! I am trying hard to resist the birthday tempations my DH brought into the house....Godiva chocolates and a turtle cake. :devil:

I am letting the 7 year old eat all the chocolate he wants! And the cake is going to work with me tonight...I KNOW all the police officers will polish it off for me. That isn't to say I won't have a slice..I probably will. But at least I won't have several, and the tempation will be GONE! :s:

On the bright side, DH also got shrimp cocktail, so I will have that for a snack after I work out. He also got me a portable DVD player! Kind of a gift for the whole family, but WAY cool! He is grilling a steak and veggies for me to take to work for dinner. He is such a sweetie...

Oh, and he bought tickets to see Michael Feinstein on Saturday at the open air pavillion nearby and is going to make dinner reservations! And he arranged a babysitter...I think I'll keep him!;)

Di, just between you and me, that pic is a few years old (really, just a few!) But I don't look half bad for an overweight, 43 yr old mother of 4 who works nights! :dizzy: Here's hoping 44 is even better than 43! Yippee!

Just had to share my birthday bounty and challenges with you kind folks! Thanks again! :grouphug:

twodogmom
08-15-2003, 07:24 AM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY FRANNIE!!! :gift: :hb: :hat: :cheers:
I'm sorry I missed it yesterday, hope it was as wonderful as you are! Godiva chocolate and turtle cake, two of my favorites (well, in my former life! :lol: )......good for you for not eating every bite yourself! Your DH definitely sounds like a keeper, what a sweetie. Have fun at the concert on Saturday.

frannymae
08-15-2003, 09:58 AM
I thought turtle cake was one of my favorites, too! Until I had a piece last night...OMG was it sweet...TOO sweet by far! And those are words I NEVER thought I would say! LOL! To be honest, I'm not even tempted to have any more. I took most of it to work, but I think there is some in the freezer. It can just stay there as far as I'm concerned. My teeth hurt just thinking about it. I haven't sampled the Godiva chocolate yet. I'll wait until a day when I just absolutely HAVE to have it...I'll enjoy it more. It's not like it is the last box of chocolate on earth, right? ;)

It was a wonderful birthday, thanks in no small part to all the wonderful people here on the beach! I'm a lucky, lucky girl!

(Okay, I admit it..."girl" may be stretching it just a wee bit! ;) )

glinda
08-15-2003, 10:03 PM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY FRANNY AND HAVE A WONDERFULL WEEKEND...........julie

dentrassi
08-16-2003, 12:42 PM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY FRANNY!!!! Sorry it is late.....

frannymae
08-17-2003, 11:03 AM
Thanks so much for all the kind words! I think the birthday celebration is finally over! Last night was dinner at a four-star restaurant and an outdoor concert!

I would love to say I stayed OP, but I decided yesterday morning I was taking the entire day off. Surpisingly, I didn't go hog wild! So today it is back to the beach in a big way!

This was honestly one of the best birthdays ever, and you guys were a big part of it!

Thanks again!

twodogmom
08-17-2003, 11:08 AM
Franny, I'm so happy you enjoyed your special celebration! :) And it sounds like you handled your eating very sensibly. I think it was very wise to make the conscious decision to relax your eating routine for the day....that way you don't feel like you lost control and "cheated" (I hate that term), and you won't feel guilty because you planned it. Good for you!!!