Old 08-30-2015, 02:09 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 265/222/150

Height: 5'7"

Default Newbie

Hi all, so I am ready to start losing and glad I found this meal plan but I cannot afford it nor is there a "diet center" near where I live. Has anyone just substituted the IP products.shakes with a lean protein or ISOPure zero carb (water based) protein powders and drinks?

I am thinking I can drink my EmergenC in the morning and my Braggs Health Drink 3x a day in addition using the IsoPure zero carb Alpine Punch as my protein shake instead of their IP packet.

Any thoughts?

For my exercise, I will be rowing on my old model A Concept2 rower at least 30 minutes of interval training and also an hour or more of steady slow-moderate rowing (I used to row marathons) and had good success at losing weight, but my RSD started flaring, amongst other disabilities and I stopped rowing, but sick and disgusted with my balloon body (I have no scale but figure I weigh at least 250).

Okay thanks for any helpful input! =])

Last edited by Cikan; 08-30-2015 at 02:30 PM.
Cikan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2015, 07:06 PM   #2  

Also, I like to eat the veggies in form of a smoothie made in a nutra ninja type machine. Anyone else do this?
Old 08-30-2015, 07:39 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 163/150/132

Height: 5'8" 173 cm 57 yrs old

Hi and welcome Cikan! You can get lots of support and answers to your questions posting on the 'Daily Chat Newbies Start Here' thread (Page 1 Post 1 has protocol pages for planning and other links) http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/idea...28-2015-a.html
and there are threads for alternative product ideas too, here's the link for Alternatives Part 6: http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/idea...-part-6-a.html

Lots use a ninja or similar to put extra spinach in their IP smoothies. You might want to invest in a scale or at least learn to use a measuring tape so you can keep track of your progress - it's very motivating and encouraging if you have actual numbers.

We are looking forward to hearing about your progress and helping you with any questions you might have.
Liana
canadjineh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2015, 07:56 PM   #4  

Okay, Thank you.