Old 08-11-2015, 12:24 PM   #1  

S/C/G: Started Cal Counting on 1/4/16

Height: 5'10"

Default Ah ha....THERE'S my appetite! :D

Which is a good thing! I was starting to wonder why I wasn't feeling hungry by lunch and dinner. Since I started working out on Sunday, my appetite decided to appear today, which I'm very grateful for.

I wasn't keen on force feeding myself, but that's what I was basically doing all last week. Even up to yesterday, I just didn't have any signs of true hunger.

That's all changed today. I couldn't wait until lunchtime! Had a huge salad with 2 tbsps. extra virgin olive oil, which I mixed with some red wine vinegar and 2 tbsp. grated parmesan cheese. Then I topped the salad with 3 oz. ham, cubed (the real deal, not the processed stuff). I've had this salad for the past 4 days now - and I'm hooked. Tastes like a ham sandwich minus the bread....only better!

Love this new WOE
JerseyPAGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2015, 09:12 PM   #2  

I wouldn't worry about it, apparently it is healthy to even go few days without any food (as long as you drink fluids), your body doesn't lack energy, and isn't hungry because it burns off your fat storage. I was often eating 1 meal a day when limiting carbs, and protein, and I wasn't even hungry when eating it. It is weird how stuffed you can feel when you do LCHF despite eating so little.

Last edited by Maki; 12-28-2015 at 09:13 PM.
Maki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2016, 04:46 PM   #3  

What I like more about LC is excatly the lack of appetite, I've done many many diets and never experienced something like it. I love it and helps me to stick to the diet

As long as you keep eating healthy, don't worry about the lack of hunger
Sonrisa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2016, 11:55 AM   #4  
Currently winning

S/C/G: 217/210/150

Height: 5'3

Hey guys

Ive just completed my second week on Atkins. I LOVE the NO HUNGER. Its amazing, And yes I do have to force feed myself and Its not nice I agree but do you know what, I was so worried before I did this diet as to why I always wanted to eat, It just isnt normal (so i thought) to want to eat or think about food all the time like I did.

I am loving LC and I havent craved anything as yet even Rose' Wine and I was having a bottle a night or 1.5 bottles a night weekends.

Its so good to hear other people have the same symptoms etc
Strawberry twig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2016, 06:14 PM   #5  
Weight loss enthusiast

S/C/G: 180/170/140

Height: 5 10'

WHAT! I have never ever had no hunger! I am always hungry! What are you talking about??
concon is offline   Reply With Quote