Weight Loss Surgery If you've had it, or are considering it, share your discussions here

Old 08-10-2015, 10:43 PM   #1  

Default 11 days post RNY

11 days since my RNY and what a difference! I feel better now than I did pre-op - more energy, better mood, less pain when I walk. Plus - all my leg swelling is gone! How did that happen??? I can't believe I actually can see my ankles again.

Still on liquids/purees and drinking water whenever I can.

Anyone else out there at this early stage?
FatBabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2015, 09:03 PM   #2  
GmaTo8

Doesn't it just feel great to experience the changes in your body already? It will get even better! I'm 19 months post op and still can't believe the differences in my life that weight loss has brought about. Please come back often to keep us up to date with your progress!
Jane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2015, 02:24 PM   #3  

Default restless!

Now it's been a couple of weeks since my bypass. My stomach is settling down - drinking my water and focusing on getting my protein. Not hungry ....but...restless!!! Has anyone else experienced this? Maybe I used to pass the time just cooking/eating?? (duh). Now, I'm pacing around and seem to have a really short attention span. Crazy!
FatBabe is offline   Reply With Quote