Old 08-07-2015, 05:55 PM   #1  
Sherry

S/C/G: 172 / 139 / 115

Height: 5'

Thumbs up Ideal Protein Products

Hey everyone! For those who do not regularly meet with coaches, what websites do you use for purchasing the Ideal Protein brand name food and supplements? I use EBAY, but looking for other sites to use for items not on EBAY like the Ideal Salt for instance.

Thanks!
Sherry090485 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2015, 06:38 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 217/177/175

Height: 5'7"

It is technically not legal to sell IP if you are not an IP clinic. IP has worked hard to shut down the few websites that sold them. They can,t seem to get them off EBay but you will be fairly hard pressed to get them elsewhere. EBay IP products have been known to be expired or even not authentic, thoug many are fine just not much of a savings.

Lots of us use Alternative products that are comparable to IP while folllowing IP protocol. There is a great thread on here and a very active FB group called Ideal Protein Alternatives if you want to consider going that route.
JLUS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2015, 03:06 AM   #3  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sherry090485 View Post
Hey everyone! For those who do not regularly meet with coaches, what websites do you use for purchasing the Ideal Protein brand name food and supplements? I use EBAY, but looking for other sites to use for items not on EBAY like the Ideal Salt for instance.

Thanks!
You can still purchase products from your local IP clinics even if you aren't seeing a coach! I'm sure most clinics wouldn't mind the extra business. You'll save a bit of money this way.. I've seen the hiked up prices on eBay. Not pretty
anewhealthyme is offline   Reply With Quote