Old 07-18-2015, 03:15 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 193/131/125

Height: 5'5"

Default Non-Scale Victory

I didn't see a current thread for these in here, but I just hit my first proper NSV today… my nicer bras are fitting again! At least the fuller coverage ones (I wore a bit of a skimpy one on a short walk and was regretting it by the end… haha). I've just been wearing sports bras (the comfy type, not hard core running type), bralettes, etc, which feel super comfortable but aren't the most attractive. I have a bunch of newer bras since I had a reduction surgery last October so it's nice to be able to wear some of them again as I had gained a bit in my boobs I think.

Anyone else hitting some nice NSVs lately?
ladyfat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2015, 10:02 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 275/222/140

Height: 5'6"

Wahoo! Congrats! It must be a good feeling to be able to wear those bras again. It's the NSVs that are my favorite part of losing weight.

For me my last NSV was when I tried to wear a pair of jeans to casual day at work. In February I couldn't wear them because they were way to small. I didn't wear them on Friday because they were too big! I have plenty of cloths in my closet that are now too big, but this is the first thing in my wardrobe that is too big and used to be too small.
utgirl09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2015, 12:45 PM   #3  
will it ever stick??? lol

S/C/G: 283.6/236.8/155

Height: 5'6

that's too funny I was just thinking to myself last night I wonder if my VS bras will start to fit again soon! that's awesome, good job! my last NSV was a dress a bought last year that fit but looked AWFUL lol but ive been wearing all this summer!
Amberkkski is offline   Reply With Quote