Depression and Weight Issues - Tuesday, August 12th

View Full Version : Tuesday, August 12th

Leenie
08-12-2003, 11:54 AM
Good almost afternoon all,

Sat in a horrible 1 1/2 hr meeting this morning, man was that every boring, what a waste of good 3FC's time :D

Yesterday, food wise I did pretty good, I could have kept eating after dinner but I said NO! and left the kitchen. Thats a first :lol:

Amanda I see you've posted your bio, I'll have to read that in a bit.

How's everyone today ?

2 more days of rain, so they say, then its going to hit 90 degrees...whoooptie do! its been so humid here so whats the difference lol. GROWL!

Watcha all cookin tonight ?

I think I'm having fish, or pork chops, depending on what hubby wants.

Talk to you soon, hugs !

cathyxxx
08-12-2003, 12:55 PM
Good Morning Gang!

Hey Leenie, I'm here! Didn't get on the puter til very late last nite so all I did was post my food journal. I'm writing a book now - it's called "The Cleaver's go Bezerk" - well actually I'm living it first and then I'm gonna write it. I'm just rying to be cute - gotta laugh to keep from crying - my family is just going thru a really hard time right now but it will all work out - would really appreciate your prayers!

Liz - it was so good to see that you are back. Please post and let us know what you have been up to. Please join me and Leenie on the daily food journals. Wish everybody would join us.

Lynnie - wow I can really tell the difference already in your pics! keep up the good work!

Amanda - nice to meet you! glad to have you here!

April - you go girl - that's great you are exercising! Wish I could have a cup of coffee with you!

Cin - hugs!

Tip - how's SBD going?

Judomom - how r u?

The rest of the gang (my memory is bad) - hope all is well!

hugs,
Cathy :wave:

april99
08-12-2003, 01:42 PM
Hi all

Just checking in....on my way out the door for coffee with a friend. I had a good day with food yesterday....see you later.

April

lynnie24
08-12-2003, 05:21 PM
Hello Ladies. Its been a lazy day for me.I am thinking about moving into another place soon.My rother in law is still driving me bonkers; so i thought its time to move.I will start looking tomorrow.
Other then that it has been a good day. Talk to ya soon.Thanks for the compliments on the difference in my pictures. :)