Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 07-11-2015, 09:13 AM   #1  
awesomeness.

S/C/G: 350-ish/ticker/199

Height: 5'5"

Default I'm back, but I'm not negative about it!

Howdy! My name is Sam, aka wishfuiiy, and I'm back. I lost a staggering 150lbs only to gain back 60! I mean, I was all the way down to my low of 201. SO CLOSE TO ONDERLAND! Right now, I'm down 5lbs after two days so that's a start. I'm here because this is where I always turn. This is where I know people understand me, and I'm grateful for all your faces.

Am I sad at myself for gaining back weight? Yes, but I cannot be negative about it because I'm back on the grind and working my butt off to get it back off and keep pushing forward. That's all we can do because we are addicted to food. Food the substance that keeps us alive, and man, does it taste great.

I just have to go after what I want again, and I will. I love going after my dreams. My dreams of being a fit roller derby chick, and what a great goal to have.

Last edited by wishfuiiy; 07-11-2015 at 10:56 AM.
wishfuiiy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2015, 09:26 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 188/185/164

Height: 5'8"

BACK, Sam! Hey, I got away from here and gained all my weight back and then some, but I came back too and now I'm on the right path again! It happens! And this is the place to turn it all back around again! Glad you're back and going after your dreams!
Jacqui_D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2015, 10:55 AM   #3  
awesomeness.

S/C/G: 350-ish/ticker/199

Height: 5'5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacqui_D View Post
BACK, Sam! Hey, I got away from here and gained all my weight back and then some, but I came back too and now I'm on the right path again! It happens! And this is the place to turn it all back around again! Glad you're back and going after your dreams!
YOU ARE A FAMILAR FACE! I love it. Glad to see you back going for your dreams as well. Let's Shia Labeouf this joint this time?
wishfuiiy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2015, 11:54 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 243/204/140

Height: 63"

Hi I'm new, but have lived a similar path in that I lost a lot of weight then gained it back. more than once.

Hope you get back on track and get yourself onto those roller skates before too long - don't let your size stop you skating. I started horse riding at 227lbs 10 years ago and am a firm believer life is too short to put things off too long.

well done for coming back and for being positive about your upcoming losses. You clearly know how to do it so look forward to celebrating them with you.
PurpleJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2015, 04:07 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 200/200/155

Height: 5'6"

Love the attitude
ABarta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2015, 04:16 PM   #6  

S/C/G: 188/185/164

Height: 5'8"

Quote:
Originally Posted by wishfuiiy View Post
YOU ARE A FAMILAR FACE! I love it. Glad to see you back going for your dreams as well. Let's Shia Labeouf this joint this time?
LOL! Let's do it!
Jacqui_D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2015, 12:10 AM   #7  
me

S/C/G: 299/135/fit

Quote:
Originally Posted by wishfuiiy View Post
Howdy! My name is Sam, aka wishfuiiy, and I'm back. I lost a staggering 150lbs only to gain back 60! I mean, I was all the way down to my low of 201. SO CLOSE TO ONDERLAND! Right now, I'm down 5lbs after two days so that's a start. I'm here because this is where I always turn. This is where I know people understand me, and I'm grateful for all your faces.

Am I sad at myself for gaining back weight? Yes, but I cannot be negative about it because I'm back on the grind and working my butt off to get it back off and keep pushing forward. That's all we can do because we are addicted to food. Food the substance that keeps us alive, and man, does it taste great.

I just have to go after what I want again, and I will. I love going after my dreams. My dreams of being a fit roller derby chick, and what a great goal to have.
BACK!!! congrats on the original loss and for re-committing. good luck on your journey back, you can do this!
kisskiss is offline   Reply With Quote