Looking Good, Feeling Great Plus to Petite Shopping, the Home Spa, and Beauty Tips for Beautiful Chicks

Old 07-09-2015, 08:09 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 276/257/200

Height: 5'6

Default Tips for Undies?

So, I've always been overweight. From elementary school until now. When I as younger, clothes shopping was done for me, and then when I was old enough to shop on my own I was too ashamed to try anything on. Retail stores just rarely have things that will fit me and look nice. I even have trouble finding shirts at Walmart, and they certainly don't have any shorts for me!

But recently... I discovered Burkes Outlet. It's a store where overstocked goes and gets sold for lower prices. It's not Walmart low, but it's cheaper than buying plus sizes online, and it has adorable clothes that fit me. Last night I bought a veeery cute lingerie set. (They had a lot that would fit me! And most of it was in the clearance section ;D matching bra and panties for $5) The only problem is.. well there are a couple, but the main thing is the panties keep rolling up and going under my belly roll. I wouldn't mind, except that it causes the back to roll up too and creates a very visible line under my clothes. This happens with nearly ALL of my underwear, even the new larger size undies I bought last week.

Can someone give me some advice on underwear? Most of my weight is in my gut, so they have to be worn above my belly roll, but they never stay put. Am I just wearing them in the wrong spot?
JigglyFluff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2015, 10:24 AM   #2  
Gettin' Healthy!

S/C/G: 265/258/140

Height: 5'4"

I buy mine from Aerie. They go up to xxl on their website. I prefer the boyshort kind. Usually from any store. They aren't the sexiest underwear but I like the coverage lol
Firecracker777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2015, 01:43 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 215/188/150

I can't stand undies that do that. I have to have the band go straight under my belly button. I prefer the old school Hanes they sell at target http://www.target.com/p/hanes-women-...prodSlot=_1_11
Palestrina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2015, 09:55 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 285/280/175

Height: 5'6

I dealt with the same problem for way too long! Happens when they are too small or the wrong cut. I recently found two types from Target that I really like. They aren't the cutest, but they stay in place all day.

http://www.target.com/p/hanes-women-...m=womens+hanes

http://www.target.com/p/fruit-of-the...ens+fruit+loom
Miss V is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2015, 07:50 AM   #5  

S/C/G: 217/179/142

Height: 5'2

I too have a big belly and I prefer hi-cut briefs because they are not tight around the leg.
Wannabehealthy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2015, 01:07 PM   #6  

S/C/G: 133.4/123.2/115

I like the ones that are lower and basically sit right at top of the pubic area - I've bought the same underwear for about 8 years.

LINK
Munchy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2015, 04:51 PM   #7  

S/C/G: 215/188/150

Munchy my bellow would flop over the edge of those lol.

I guess we all buy our undies at target haha!
Palestrina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2015, 05:01 PM   #8  
I Can Do This

S/C/G: S 270/C Ticker/MiniGoal#1 170

Height: 5' 5"

Actually, after watching this thread, I'm going to hit Target this week to check them out! I've been wearing Jockey for Her for years as my regular daily stuff.

Does it bug anyone else though what women's undies cost in comparison to mens? Particularly when it's made by the same company. Just frosts my cookies!
Vickie Chickie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2015, 09:30 AM   #9  

S/C/G: 133.4/123.2/115

Quote:
Originally Posted by Palestrina View Post
Munchy my bellow would flop over the edge of those lol.

I guess we all buy our undies at target haha!
Mine does hang over slightly when I'm sitting, but at least it's not digging into my fat!

Target rocks, I didn't even notice that
Munchy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2015, 09:51 AM   #10  
Trying to live below 200

S/C/G: This time: 292/201.4/under 200

Height: 5'6" 1/2

I have always carried my weight in my lower ab, butt, and upper thigh area. I used to weigh almost 400 pounds and have always struggled with panties. Every time I find something I like they discontinue them. Since the weight loss, I have to deal with the loose skin and still have issues with panties. I also have a high waist so that adds to the "coverage" issue. This is my most recent find. I have been wearing them for about a year now. They cover everything and are comfortable, absolutely nothing hangs out. http://www.herroom.com/bali-2324-ful...-panties.shtml

Last edited by Diana3271; 07-16-2015 at 09:51 AM.
Diana3271 is offline   Reply With Quote