Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 07-06-2015, 12:45 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 300/200/150

Height: 5'8"

Talking Hi! New, old and fat!

Hi everyone! I just found this place and am glad you're here!

I'm. 60 years old and in need of tips, hints and most of all support.

In the past year, I've lost 100 pounds but still need to lose 40 or 50 more and things seem to be at a standstill so I'm trying something new.

I'm very physically active and take yoga and zumba classes. I also walk and occasionally swim laps. I do something for at least an hour every day.

I don't eat any starchy carbs. I haven't had any pasta, potatoes, rice, bread or any grains for over a year. I don't eat any sugar.

I don't eat anything that comes from box, bag or can if I can help it. I try to eat whole, fresh foods.

I DO eat, eggs, lean meats, fish and poultry, tons of vegetables, nuts and seeds, chickpeas and beans and limited amounts of fruit.

I hope to meet others here who can inspire me to move forward, share tips and hints and maybe even compete a little!
tallgal60 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2015, 02:43 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 188/185/164

Height: 5'8"

Hi Tallgal60! Congrats on your amazing weight loss so far! We have a friendly and supportive community, and I know you will inspire and be inspired here, so take a look around and jump right in! The more involved you become, the better! I wish you the best!
Jacqui_D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2015, 06:14 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 185.5/176.5/140

Height: 5'6

Hi Tallgal60

Just wanted to say Hi, I'm, new here too.

Kath
Moo68 is offline   Reply With Quote