Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 06-22-2015, 12:20 PM   #1  
back in the game

S/C/G: 220/185/100

Height: 4'11

Wink im back in the game and new to this site

i currently need to lose 100 lbs, any and all support would be appreciated. im a 32 year old mom of 4, 4'11" hopfully by next summer i can feel like the young mom i should.
flippinlildolphin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2015, 01:06 PM   #2  

Height: 5'7"

Hi and welcome! You have come to the right place for support and accountability. Any little bit helps with the struggle. I also have about 100 lbs to lose, but I'll be happy to lose anything and just be back in the 100's again. Please explore the site you'll find a lot you can relate to I'm sure.

I can definitely relate to the feeling that the outside doesn't match how I feel, that I don't feel like I "should". I am 34 yo, and I also feel like I am just to d**n young to feel so fat and unhealthy, and it is holding me back. Life is too short, and we can't change the past, just have to move on.

Keep on posting and letting us know about your successes (and setbacks too) and we can all keep each other on track.

Last edited by aml0017; 06-22-2015 at 01:08 PM.
aml0017 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2015, 03:28 PM   #3  
Faking it 'til I feel it

S/C/G: 210/190/133

Height: 5'5"

Hi! I'm also new, also a mum to little ones, and also feeling older and more weighed down than I'd like to. I'd be very glad to offer any support and encouragement I can, I think we're in the same boat! Xxxx
EnolaAlone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2015, 12:43 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 188/185/164

Height: 5'8"

Flippinlildolphin! You have your hands full, but I'm glad you know you need to care for yourself also, because you are young and beautiful and deserve to feel your best! Good luck on your journey!
Jacqui_D is offline   Reply With Quote