Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 06-19-2015, 05:08 PM   #1  
Yoyo Master

S/C/G: 182/175/130

Height: 5'5"

Talking Back again...so what's new?

Eek, decided to check out the site (as I need to lose weight again,) and went to update my profile and the weight was back up to the starting point. I have put on 50 lbs (which I had lost before....so sad.)

I recently started tracking cals again on another site, use my fitbit, dusted off the elliptical, bought a new HRM and new running shoes.

It's frustrating to say the least, but reassuring to know the support and help is always out there.

I'm 52, and weighed 179 this morning, 5'5". My high was 182 (twice now) and my low about 126 about 4 years ago I believe, after dieting down hard. It was too low for me, but the mid 130's were good.

My goal at this time is just 20 lbs, then 10 and then 10 more if I choose to. I will only concentrate on that initial 20 though, I'm not looking at anything else.

Glad to be back.
Alright is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2015, 05:09 PM   #2  
Yoyo Master

S/C/G: 182/175/130

Height: 5'5"

Dang, that's a good pic of me...I'm keeping it! And now I see I first joined in 2000, I'm feeling a bit flustered right now, and a bit sad.
Alright is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2015, 05:59 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 188/185/164

Height: 5'8"

BACK, Alright! That is a great pic of you! I just came back at the beginning of May and not only had I regained the 43 lbs I lost before, but I had gained an additional 9 lbs! But you know, even though I'm 54 now, the weight is dropping off again, so it can be done! I feel like I'm less tempted this time around too, now that I know if I go off plan, I'll be right back to where I was and some! I hope to see you around! Good luck!
Jacqui_D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2015, 06:05 PM   #4  
Earning back my muscles

S/C/G: 184/184/size 8

Height: 5'5

Welcome back!

I'm back after maintaining for several years and regaining. It is what it is. The good thing is we know we can do it one day at a time!
HIheart is offline   Reply With Quote