Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 06-15-2015, 10:45 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 299/159/129

Height: 5'1

Default Secret Sugar Film

This is a segment from an Aussie 60 minute program. I also recommend you read Sugar Shock. Esp. if you or your children have emotional-depression-anger- ect. problems. Let alone the health issues. You can kick it-I did and boy was I hooked! This film is about the ways big food companies hide sugar in "health Foods" -It's an experiment one man did and is very interesting-not too long. Eye Opening Stuff. BTW -not saying give up all sugar- just have the 6 teaspoons a day recommended. The catch is- How much really is in the "healthy" stuff. http://sixtyminutes.ninemsn.com.au/v...ref_map=%5B%5D
FairyGaia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2015, 12:03 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 248?/173/130

Height: 5'8"

I watched it. Nothing really new there. Mpeople who sell food want to make food that tastes as good as possible so that people will buy it. Not really a shocker.

I eat a lot of sugar. Maybe more than I should, especially now, when the yummiest fruits are in season. I add refined sugar and OJ to my everyday sandwich bread. This new Raisin Bran with the cranberries...Oh and My with the yumminess there.

Sugar tastes good! It is unfortunate that the thing that tastes so good is not so good for us. God could've done a better job on making healthier foods yummier. Why can't Oreos taste like broccoli and vice versa? That would've been better.
Stripes 237 is offline   Reply With Quote