Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 06-11-2015, 08:45 AM   #1  

Default Question u may have heard and answered in the past but I'm new here

Hello Everyone
New to this site.
I have been dieting most my life. I have been blessed with a good appetite and fairly good health. Into my 50's now so things do not work exactly the way they used to.
I have stated (WW ) myself. I may need the weekly meeting but I'm hoping a support group like this will help.
One quick question for today

I have 25 point to use daily... for now till i loose some weight.. pretty straight forward right....
How many extra( allowance points) do I get weekly. Please note all my booklets etc is from the "old" point method... this is what I'm used to and I know points on scores of food using the old points method.. but I never knew the amt of extra points.
Any help will do.
Thank you very much
Menopause

Last edited by Menopause; 06-11-2015 at 08:47 AM.
Menopause is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2015, 10:19 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 188/185/164

Height: 5'8"

menopause! Glad you joined us! You will find great support here! I'm going to give you a link to the WW forum, where I'm sure someone can answer your question there! Good luck! http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/weight-watchers-18/
Jacqui_D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2015, 10:40 AM   #3  
Just Me

S/C/G: 364/--/182

Height: 5'6"

Welcome! Definitely check out the WW area, there are a few people who still follow the older plans that could help.
nelie is offline   Reply With Quote