Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 06-09-2015, 07:10 AM   #1  

Default Duromine doubts and concerns

Greetings.

I’m a slightly overweight, middle-aged man who wants to lose weight. A friend of mine recommended Duromine as a solution because of my sedentary job and lack of time to work out. But it seems that I cannot find any info about it except from sources with a vested interest in either selling it or preventing people from using it. Can someone help me?
Are Duromine tablets safe? What are Duromine ingredients, and do I need to be worried about its side effects?
Or, even better, is there any ebook about Duromine where I can find all the answers? Something like a FAQ or “manual”?

Thank you in advance.

Michael
Mike.G is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2015, 10:53 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 188/185/164

Height: 5'8"

Mike! I do not know anything about duromine; however, there have been some posts in which people mention it. If you go to the blue menu bar near the top of the page and click on "search," type in duromine, and click "show posts," those posts will come up. I don't know how detailed they are but it's a good place to start. Good luck!
Jacqui_D is offline   Reply With Quote