Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 05-20-2015, 10:49 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 350/tracker

Height: 5'10

Default Activity Trackers/Distance Walked

Hey everyone. I'm finding it hard to track distance walked without some sort of distance/activity tracker. Sure, I mapped the distance around this one park near where I live by driving it with my car and tracking the mileage, but that's sort of unrealistic for every part of my neighborhood and it would make each walk very predictable and boring.

Does anyone use an activity tracker? Is it reliable, accurate, worth the price?

Thanks in advance!
tranquilize is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2015, 12:39 AM   #2  
Makin it stick

S/C/G: 208/ticker/155

Height: 5'7''

So this is MAYBE not what you're looking for, but I use Zombies, Run! as entertainment when I walk/jog, and it does have a GPS tracking option that I like a lot. It'll track your distance and speed, too. Also, the story is just a lot of fun, if you're into that sort of thing, and since it's a game it encourages me to keep going longer so I can get more items/more of the story/outrun the zombies (if chases are enabled).
superherothin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2015, 03:28 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 248?/173/130

Height: 5'8"

I use Map My Walk because it gives me distance and makes me a little map of where I walked with lines showing my path. And it's free. it does a lot more than that, like counting steps and calories and stuff, but it just wanted the map.

I think Apple has some free app, too.
Stripes 237 is offline   Reply With Quote