South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 05-15-2015, 07:25 AM   #1  
Come on Spring!

S/C/G: 232/170/150

Height: 5'0" on a tall day

Default TGIF for sure! Friday, May 15

Fly-by this morning! The Plague is still with me although I am coughing a bit less. Still not much voice but I can talk softly. (So funny when people whisper to me!) Have to finish up some financial stuff to hand over at 9:30 for delivery to the bookeeper. Not sure if this new arrangement is better or worse than before when I did everything. At least then, I could set my own deadlines.

It's a tad chilly here at 41ºF this morning but, if it warms up, I may be able to get outside and at least deadhead the daffodils. Seems wrong to have this May long weekend so early! I thought it was to be the weekend closest to May 24. That would be next weekend, right? Maybe they switched it not to interfere with Memorial Day? Who knows?

Time to crank it up and get this financial crud gathered together. (My treat of the day wiil be picking bouquet of Bleeding-Hearts for my desk.)

Enjoy your Friday and I'm sure the weekend will have sunny patches, whether physically or emotionally. It's a great month to be alive!
Old 05-15-2015, 07:39 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 144/131/128

Height: 5' 4"

Sophie - that elephant was absolutely adorable!!

Ruth - glad you're on the upside finally. Hope you're back to normal quick!

Me - just work today. I did have a follow up MRI yesterday, and of course being the nerd I am, self interpreted it. I hope I'm right - but I get the report back Monday, and hopefully hear from surgeon soon.

Otherwise - I need to eat breakfast and get to work!
Old 05-15-2015, 08:14 AM   #3  
Working on healthy

Height: 5'5.5

Good morning I think yesterday wore me out I did not get out birding this morning and now I'm slacking on the gardening chores. I need a rainy day to rest

Ruth - I picked some lilacs Wednesday. It's so nice to have flowers to pick.

Tammy - Hope you are right too if it looks good We are planning our fist camping trip of the year. Need to find a new mattress. A double mattress doesn't leave enough room for a certain bed hogging princess. She is only 13 lbs but takes up half a queen bed.

Time to get moving
Old 05-15-2015, 08:22 AM   #4  

Height: 5' 7"

Good morning,

We are supposed to get more rain today but was able to go for my run this morning, body didn't want to cooperate and it wasn't pretty but I got it in

Ruth even though you now have deadlines at least you can just turn it over now and not do that part right

Tywnn hope your test comes back good

Cyndi enjoy your day today.

Sophie that elephant is so cute!!!

WFH day for me, did not go to hospital yesterday since they were closed for training so I will do that today. Need to do some more cleaning as well and a grocery run.

Have a wonderful day everyone!

Last edited by Pearlrose; 05-15-2015 at 08:39 AM.
Old 05-15-2015, 08:23 AM   #5  
GlenwoodHotSprings

S/C/G: 275/179/179

Height: 5'5"

Good morning!

I traveled over the hill yesterday and had a nice soak in the pool last night. The pool was pretty quiet since skiing is over and most schools are still going but A lady showed up who is my locker partner and we had a nice visit. I may dig a few weeds here this morning while I am enjoying my coffee then I'm meeting my sister at the pool at nine.

Sophie, The elephant is so cute! What do you stuff it with? I miss my knitting. I haven't gotten to do too much since life got so crazy.

Ruth, thanks for getting us started. A bleeding heart bouquet sounds beautiful!

Enjoy your Friday everyone!
Old 05-15-2015, 08:46 AM   #6  

Height: 5' 5"

Happy Friday, chicks! Busy day here today.

My bleeding hearts aren't quite ready to pick but I could have a mini bouquet of violets and forget me nots.

Got to fly! Wishing all an enjoyable OP day.
Old 05-15-2015, 09:19 AM   #7  
sophie

Height: 5'4"

Good morning

Ruth. I read that Victoria weekend is always the monday before the 24th. This is the earliest long weekend since 2009.
Tammy. At least you have an understanding of xrays and mri. I was analyzing mine with no knowledge at all.
Cyndi. Its going to rzin here today. Come on over.
Pearlrose. I didnt realize you were a runner. Good for you. Hope you get lots done wfh today.
Debbie. The elephant is stuffed with fiber fill that I bought at michaels.knitting is a great stress reliever for me.
Beth. Ugh to violet s and lilly of the valleys, they are beautiful but hard to control.

thanks for thecomments on Elie, the elephant. My first and last knitted toy. I enjoy all kind of fibre crafts especially weaving, don't like crocheting. We are going to the muskoka area today to visit friends who live in a lovely log cabin on a lake.
Have a nice weekend everyone just in case I don't have time to check in this weekend.
take care
Sophie
Closed Thread