View Poll Results: Which Of The Following Traditional Game Shows Is Your Favorite?
Hollywood Squares 0 0%
The Price Is Right 1 16.67%
Wheel Of Fortune 1 16.67%
Jeopardy 2 33.33%
Pyramid 0 0%
Who Wants To Be A Millionaire? 1 16.67%
None Of The Above 0 0%
Other 1 16.67%
Voters: 6. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 08-08-2003, 08:04 PM   #1  

Default Home of the Loozing Floozie's.....(#35)

Hello

Here at McSkinneys, Our mission is to motivate,support and lose those pounds & inches.We must keep those Loozing Floozies loosing!!

Feel free to join our group of wonderful ladies.Come on in.....Give us YOUR motivation,support and ideas.We would love to have you!!!
Old 08-08-2003, 08:11 PM   #2  

Don't Forget To Go Back To #34 And Read The Last Few Posts There!!!!
Old 08-09-2003, 06:13 AM   #3  

I have to go to work, but I have to let everyone know that I reached my Labor Day goal of 127, even though I have been eating over my points. I think I have discovered that if I stay between 25 and 30 points, I can maintain my weight, then add more as I earn AP. I just love WW!

Even though I won't be running today, I'll be running my tail off at the school's open house.

Jennelle-Where are you?? Has your school started yet?

Gayle-I really need to get these chickens outside!! Yesterday when I was cleaning out the cage, I got chicken scratched! They were all gathering around me as I stooped inside to clean it and one of them tried to scatter away and got my arm. And of course, Mr. Peepers is crowing inside the house at sun up and sun down!!

Sherry-You should be getting some serious AP's today working that game. Don't work too hard!

Debbie-Do you have to do the F/R lunch forms? I have in the past years, but now they are all being sent downtown so I don't have to mess with them other than sending them down there after they are filled out. I know some cafeteria managers were handling them along with the bookkeepers. Of course, since I don't have to do that, I have been given 2 more jobs--finding business partners and getting the food for our staff luncheions.

Ramona, Doni, Titan, Dee, Jeanne, Cheryl, did I miss anyone? Everyone have a great day!
Old 08-09-2003, 10:45 AM   #4  

Shelley,

I'm so happy for you that you have reached goal! I know that you're one happy gal this morning!!!
Old 08-10-2003, 06:09 AM   #5  

Very busy day yesterday. My daughter made me feel good. She said Mom, if you hadn't have been there, they wouldn't have been able to have an open house! I went there and put out tables and the grill for food sales, finished setting up the school store, set up the bus tables, and put signs on all the tables showing daycare sign up, volunteers, etc. After Patty and I did that, we ran over at 9:00 to her open house, breezed through it, then were back at 9:30 for the one at my school. My principal kept thanking me for everything I did. Now is only she would repay me by letting me wear my capris!!

It has been pouring here everyday again. We have quite a bit of standing water again.

Hope everyone is having a great weekend!
Old 08-10-2003, 10:17 AM   #6  

Good Mornin'

Just popping in to say hello. Debbie & I worked 10 hours yesterday at the game and I'm so tired! (Also still tired from the stressful week at School). I'm doing laundry & cleaning house today. So much for a day off huh?

I hope everyone is having a great weekend. Try to post when you can!

Gotta put clothes in washer.

Hugs.........
Old 08-10-2003, 10:21 AM   #7  

Debbie,
What kind of friend am I? I thought about your Anniversary all week and then yesterday it slipped my mind! I'm so sorry! I know we had to work yesterday.. but do you & James have plans to celebrate later?

I hope you & James have MANY, MANY more happy years together!!

I love you both....
Old 08-10-2003, 02:25 PM   #8  
THINKING THIN!!!!

Thank Sherry... We have just a quiet evening planned at home tonight to celebrate. James is cooking dinner and I may even have a couple of glasses of wine.
Saying yes to marriage with James was the best thing I've ever done in my life, he is such a good man. He is set in his ways {aren't most men} but he is so solid. He trys his best to keep me straight...LOL. My wish for my Floozie friends is too be as happy as I have been for the last 6 years.

Hugs...Debbie
Old 08-10-2003, 02:58 PM   #9  
Losing it!

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY DEBBY & JAMES!!!!!!!!!!!

Wishing the two of you many more years of wedded bliss!!!! Have fun tonight and enjoy yourselves!!!!

If you don't check in tomorrow Deb, we will understand....
Old 08-10-2003, 03:01 PM   #10  
Losing it!

ooops, sorry Debbie, not Debby..... you can tell I have my head up my ##@#@^!! today!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 08-10-2003, 05:36 PM   #11  

Happy anniversary, Debbie. Glad the Titans gave us a victory even if it didn't count. I sure wouldn't have wanted to be in the locker room when Fisher discussed all those penalties!!!

This has been one tough weekend. I always heard that bad stuff happens in 3's, and I really believe it. Two of them really had no meaning (one is even fixed), but the 3rd one is a toughie.

Friday afternoon, the agency responsible for our little dolls came and took them away to other foster home(s) without any warning! Last Monday the twins' birth father threatened my daughter in law and ended up in jail (there was an order against him). As of Thursday, everything was fine. I was there when the state caseworker called. Note: A different social agency has primary responsibility, and the state agency was not happy that they weren't helping the family.

Everyone agrees that this was not an ideal situation with Mark & Lisa living near her parents, and the birth "parents" knowing and staying in the neighborhood, but we were dealing with it. Supposedly if Mark & Lisa move, they may be able to get them back.

It's not what I want. I like this grandma role where you can send them home, but I've agreed to let everyone live with me for 60 days or until they can find some place else. We don't know if the state/social agency will agree to it.

Yes, I am still going to Nashville on the 20th! Luckily I have my plane ticket bought!

Pray for us and especially our little dolls. We need them as much as we think they need us. Someone even called Lisa after they took them because they couldn't tell them apart!!! We've also been told they are putting Ashley in a different home from her sisters.

I will try to keep you posted! Love you all.
Old 08-10-2003, 06:32 PM   #12  
Losing it!

Titan, my problems sound so minor compared to what your facing. So the girls are in foster placement now?? I feel for all of you, this is not good for the girls emotionally to become attached to a loving family, then be pulled away. I hate how the system works...sometimes NOT for the best interest of the child. I will be praying for all of you!

Sherry: Love your treadmill gal!

Ladies: Do any of you know who Donna Dewberry is?? She can be seen on the shopping channels selling painting kits and on PBS teaching classes on one stroke painting. I possibly have a chance to take a 3 day training which would certify me as an instructor. The problem...a 6 hour drive, basically 4 days out from home, the expense of motel/food and the cost of the training $500.00. I'm looking at next year getting a job once Allison is in school part time. I would love to be able to offer classes instead of working outside the home. Do you feel there would be any interest? If you had the chance to attend a workshop in your area, would you? I really do not want to spend the money if there wouldn't be a demand for the training. Opinions please!!!!!
Old 08-10-2003, 07:57 PM   #13  

Titan-I am praying for you and your family. Those kids deserve the loving home that your son will provide for them.

Debbie-Happy anniversary! Mine is Tuesday.

Gayle-I think it's a great idea! It seems only the craft shops offer lessons like that (at least around here.)
Old 08-11-2003, 07:05 AM   #14  
Carol

DEBBIE: HAPPY BELATED ANNIVERSARY TO YOU AND JAMES!!!

Hugs
Carol
Old 08-11-2003, 07:39 AM   #15  
Carol

GOOD MORNING ALL MY FLOOZIE FRIENDS

I hope you all had a wonderful OP weekend. Now back to the real world!

Here's a little motivation to help get you through Monday!!!

FOLLOW THROUGH

The best of intentions are of little use until you follow through on them. The most carefully crafted plans bring value only when they are put into action. There are lots of things you've been meaning to do. One look at them all will prove that intentions alone are not enough.

You've thought about your intentions, talked about them, dreamed, planned and speculated. Today is your opportunity to follow through.

Take action, and the value you've been meaning to create will start to become real. Follow through on your most treasured dreams, and you'll then be in a position to reach even higher.

It feels great to think about all the good things you plan to do. It feels even better, tremendously so, to actually get them done.

Dream and plan, think and talk about all the great things you intend to do. Then follow through, and truly experience the best you can imagine.

LETS FOLLOW THROUGH TODAY GIRLS!!!
AS THEY SAY... ONE DAY AT A TIME!!

Hugs
Carol

Closed Thread