Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 04-05-2015, 02:54 PM   #1  

Smile Hi from Northern Ontario Canada

Hi,
I'm starting my weight loss journey! Gotta figure out a better way to eat...there seem to be so many options out there. Hoping to find feedback on various options to decide which will be best for me. I'm a mother to a beautiful 11 yr old dd and wife of almost 15yrs to a great dh. He works out West away from home for 3 week runs, I work full time in an office...

I tried personal training at a local gym, however my success was hampered by not eating right. I love doing weights but don't really enjoy cardio workouts. Cancelled the gym membership until I can get the eating component figured out...

Love reading your various successes! Inspiration & motivation abound here! Looking forward to sharing & supporting each other's journeys here!
Dutchess77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2015, 12:47 AM   #2  
Weight Loss Champion

Welcome Dutchess! Yes eating is pretty much the hardest part. Exercise is very easy especially once you get into a habit of it. Personal trainers can push you.(I wouldn't recommend you go to them - most of them just jip you out of your hard earned money) It's up to you to put in the effort where it counts, they can merely push you a bit and show you the exercise and correct form. But ultimately you are the one who achieves the result. Good Luck on your journey!
healthyfitlife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2015, 06:34 PM   #3  
300+ Chick

with your efforts!
Liliann is offline   Reply With Quote