Old 04-04-2015, 12:59 PM   #1  
Motivated Member

S/C/G: 210/204/180

Height: 5'8"

Default MRC April 2015

Hey guys!!!
What's everyone up to?
Successes? Slip ups? Yikes . Motivational tips? New recipes?

Hope everyone has a great Easter!
bigdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2015, 03:45 PM   #2  

Hi Bigdog.

I don't know where everyone is.. This forum sure is not active as it was before..

I maintained this week when I weighed in..

My maintenance is up in May and I will renew again.. I was contemplating not to, but I need to account to someone or I will slip back.

Happy Holiday and stay away from the candy.. LOL I saw the cutest chocolate bunny and it called my name, but I did not buy it..

Patzi
patzi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2015, 03:54 PM   #3  
Come on Spring!

S/C/G: 232/170/150

Height: 5'0" on a tall day

Please use MRC in the title of your threads. This will facilitate searches as it is the capitals form the true acronym for this plan and you may pull in more new members.
Ruthxxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2015, 01:56 AM   #4  
Motivated Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruthxxx View Post
Please use MRC in the title of your threads. This will facilitate searches as it is the capitals form the true acronym for this plan and you may pull in more new members.

I type the new thread in caps - not sure why it reverts to lower case. (Use smart phone- maybe that has something to do w it). Thks for fixing
Old 04-06-2015, 01:58 AM   #5  
Motivated Member

Peach Mango Sensation

1-Vanilla Meal Replacement Shake
1-Peach/Mango HNS
1-12oz can of Diet Rite Red Raspberry Soda
Ice & Additional water as needed

Place everything in blender and enjoy

Pina Colada MRC Style

1-Pineapple Cocktail HNS
1 tsp. rum extract
1 tsp. coconut extract
16 oz of water

Creamcicle

1-Orange HNS
1-12oz can of Diet Rite Tangerine
Ice & Waer as needed

Wildberry Splash

1-Wildberry Passion HNS
1-12oz can Diet Rite Red Raspberry
Splash of Diet Rite Tangerine (optional)

Vanilla Waffles (or pancakes if you don't have a waffle iron)

Take the Vanilla replacement shake and add less water (approx 6 oz). It will make a bater. Pour the batter into your waffle iron (or skillet). There's your waffle (or pancake)!!

Maple Syrup: 2 drops Maple Extract
2 Tbs Water
1 Tbs Splenda
Mix together and microwave for 7-10 seconds

(copied)
Old 04-06-2015, 07:25 AM   #6  

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigdog View Post
Peach Mango Sensation

1-Peach/Mango HNS
1-12oz can of Diet Rite Red Raspberry Soda

Pina Colada MRC Style

1-Pineapple Cocktail HNS
1 tsp. rum extract
1 tsp. coconut extract
16 oz of water

Creamcicle

1-Orange HNS
1-12oz can of Diet Rite Tangerine
Ice & Waer as needed

Wildberry Splash

1-Wildberry Passion HNS
1-12oz can Diet Rite Red Raspberry
Splash of Diet Rite Tangerine (optional)

Vanilla Waffles (or pancakes if you don't have a waffle iron)

Take the Vanilla replacement shake and add less water (approx 6 oz). It will make a bater. Pour the batter into your waffle iron (or skillet). There's your waffle (or pancake)!!

Maple Syrup: 2 drops Maple Extract
2 Tbs Water
1 Tbs Splenda
Mix together and microwave for 7-10 seconds

(copied)
THANKS Big Dog. I had added previously a drink called Wildberry Splash made with HNS and yogurt that is sooooo good.. How are you doing on your weight loss?

Patzi
Old 04-07-2015, 04:24 PM   #7  

S/C/G: 261/240/150

Height: 5'2"

On page 38 of recipe section there is a list of meal replacement shakes
rn5192008 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2015, 09:12 PM   #8  

Default Mrc

Hi there. I just started MRC 3/28/15. It's not been quite 2 weeks yet. My husband signed up as well. On our pre-conditioning he lost 10.5lbs and I lost 6.5lbs. We started our menu last Friday and it's so much food! We went in Monday and spoke to them and she did help...but he lost .5lbs over the weekend and I lost...I didn't. I gained 1.5lbs. Very depressing since then. I had went later in the day and had already drank 60oz of water... But, has anyone else felt like this? ITs not even a full week 2 and I'm depressed about it.
MelindaB83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2015, 10:40 PM   #9  
Motivated Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MelindaB83 View Post
Hi there. I just started MRC 3/28/15. It's not been quite 2 weeks yet. My husband signed up as well. On our pre-conditioning he lost 10.5lbs and I lost 6.5lbs. We started our menu last Friday and it's so much food! We went in Monday and spoke to them and she did help...but he lost .5lbs over the weekend and I lost...I didn't. I gained 1.5lbs. Very depressing since then. I had went later in the day and had already drank 60oz of water... But, has anyone else felt like this? ITs not even a full week 2 and I'm depressed about it.
Definitely the water and weighing in late in the day. Try not to beat yourself up- you will see a loss next weigh in. I go as early as I can in the day and drink Very minimum water. Also wear the lightest clothes that you can! Good luck
Old 04-08-2015, 07:55 PM   #10  
Sherry, Senior Member

S/C/G: 194/172/158

Height: 5'-7

Hi everyone! I just wanted to pop in and say hello, but I've not done MRC for over 3 months down, it just wasnt' working for me anymore even after the third time! I've been following the Atkins way and it's been awesome, I have no cravings for carbs and sweets at night anymore! But goodluck to everyone, and patzi I'm so proud of you for maintaining as long as you have, you are a inspiration to everyone.

I'll check back once in awhile.
skelley331 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2015, 09:44 PM   #11  
Motivated Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by skelley331 View Post
Hi everyone! I just wanted to pop in and say hello, but I've not done MRC for over 3 months down, it just wasnt' working for me anymore even after the third time! I've been following the Atkins way and it's been awesome, I have no cravings for carbs and sweets at night anymore! But goodluck to everyone, and patzi I'm so proud of you for maintaining as long as you have, you are a inspiration to everyone.

I'll check back once in awhile.
Hey Skelley,
Not working for me either. They kept telling me to add more starches and it was too much- hate to be negative but really sick of their high sales tactic and same old tired information. They probably are going to close my local center- my counselor said a lot of people dropped out. I'm paid till end of May but have no desire to hear them push their vitamins and pills. When they misquote info they tell me- I'll point out correct info in the materials and one of them says she's on the drops. The other says she's on maintenance so hasn't kept up on the plan. But hey she says- do you want to buy pudding, drinks, bars? WOW
I do need to try something else-
Atkins may be the ticket!
Old 04-09-2015, 10:00 AM   #12  
Sherry, Senior Member

S/C/G: 194/172/158

Height: 5'-7

Quote:
Hey Skelley,
Not working for me either. They kept telling me to add more starches and it was too much- hate to be negative but really sick of their high sales tactic and same old tired information. They probably are going to close my local center- my counselor said a lot of people dropped out. I'm paid till end of May but have no desire to hear them push their vitamins and pills. When they misquote info they tell me- I'll point out correct info in the materials and one of them says she's on the drops. The other says she's on maintenance so hasn't kept up on the plan. But hey she says- do you want to buy pudding, drinks, bars? WOW
I do need to try something else-
Atkins may be the ticket!
Bigdog,
I never had any problems with my center or counselors they were very supportive, my counselor actually understood when I told her after 3 yrs of not being able to maintain and kept trying over and over that I just can't afford to put out any more money, over the last three years I've spent over $3000 just to hit maintenance and gain my weight back.
Atkins has been great, they have a new plan called atkins 40 you should try it. I can eat bacon, fruit, veggies, meat, chicken, and all I do is count carbs no more calorie counting, my first week I lost 3.4 lbs this week so far im down another 1.5 lbs and I don't weigh myself until Saturday. AND I'M NOT HUNGRY NOR DO I CRAVE SWEETS AND CARBS< if I do want something sweet I keep atkins chocolate caramel squares on hand, I can have 3 square for only 2 net carbs. It's been a blessing to me. I also lost a inch off my waist.

Goodluck in whatever you decide. You can go to atkins.com and sign up for free and they have a lot of atkins followers on here as well.
skelley331 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2015, 07:25 PM   #13  

Quote:
Definitely the water and weighing in late in the day. Try not to beat yourself up- you will see a loss next weigh in. I go as early as I can in the day and drink Very minimum water. Also wear the lightest clothes that you can! Good luck
Thanks so much for the support!
I did well 2 years ago when all I did was count carbs. I didn't allow myself over 15-20 per day. Talking about fatigue...that'll do it! It was hard for me to do Atkins again.
I go in tomorrow to weigh in. I'm Hoping I have lost.

Last edited by MelindaB83; 04-09-2015 at 07:25 PM.
MelindaB83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2015, 12:19 PM   #14  

S/C/G: 182/160/135

Height: 5'4

Hi everyone! I joined MRC once again. I fell off the wagon and gained all of my weight back and then some! I've never been this big in my entire life and I feel horrible. Hoping to lose again and keep it off this time around. I do have a question though..can we have ground beef as long as it's lean?
bombshellinprogress is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2015, 11:04 AM   #15  

Had maintenance weigh in this morning and I maintained.. I will rejoin maintenance next month. Still at 5 pounds under goal.

Wishing everyone a great weight loss week

Patzi