Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 03-28-2015, 07:42 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 232/210/160

Height: 5ft9

Default Third times a charm...right?? Dreams of Tummy Tuck!

Hi everyone!

I am looking forward to supporting others and feeling supported during my THIRD weight loss journey.

A bit about myself:

I was always athletic and fit. Never watched what I ate but I also didn't overeat. At 5ft9 I was between 130-140 pounds.

Fast forward though university, marriage, 3 children close together in age and my highest weight has been 233 lbs.

Last year I decided to begin a weight loss regiment as my youngest turned 2. With a lot of hard work I lost 51 pounds in 12 weeks. I also tore my rotator cuff so I decided to sit on my sofa and eat potato chips and wine for 4 months. I obviously gained it all back. Come fall I started again and lost 53 pounds in 12 weeks. My husband took a job in which we had to move and with the stress and everything I ate my way back up to 233.

I am now down to 207 and plan on passing ONDERLAND a third time! AHH!

My main goal is to get down to 160 and get a tummy tuck this summer.

Thanks for reading!
Ironwomanrc is offline   Reply With Quote