South Beach Diet - Thanks for the Kicks!!!

View Full Version : Thanks for the Kicks!!!

didi123
08-07-2003, 04:26 PM
thank you all for the support in trying to beat the :devil: of carbs/sugar this week...
I figured out why I'm craving...TOM is due the beginning of next week and for the week before, I'm out of control:ink: :ink:

Ok...I went to McD's today...wasn't prepared for lunch and fought the thought for a couple of hours, then gave in...

I WILL be walking tonight .... I WILL restart tomorrow with a clean slate...I WILL NOT FAIL THIS TIME!!!!

One thing I've noticed is that I'm being completely honest here...I'm taking responsibility for myself instead of making excuses.

Hugs to all of you:grouphug:

Di

Dreamweaver115
08-07-2003, 05:42 PM
You go girl! *wink* and another *kick* for good measure.

2BFIT1
08-07-2003, 06:25 PM
Didi~~~I applaud you for your honesty :cp:
If you're not honest with yourself, then it won't work. And if you're not honest here, then what's the point. I love the fact that you can come here and tell all, without being judged or ridiculed:judge:
While we are being honest, I'm going out for dinner tonight and I don't think that I will be 100% OP:s:

twodogmom
08-07-2003, 10:34 PM
Hey didi, keep on trying! We'll help you along and deliver kicks whenever you need them....I'm sure at some point I'll need you to kick me too!!

I'm with Sil, honesty with yourself is key to making this new WOL work, and you've already achieved that, so you've achieved a lot!! It's a huge first step, and a very important one, and you should be proud that you're at this point. Hang in there girl, we're here with you. :grouphug: