Weight Loss Surgery If you've had it, or are considering it, share your discussions here

Closed Thread

Old 08-07-2003, 12:52 PM   #1  

Smile Major goal for me.

Well actually have two... The first one is Im in a stretch size 14!!! I cant quite get into a regular jean size 14 but I am almost there. I think If I laid on the bed to zip them up I can get them on LOL... My other goal is a biggy for me.. I dont know about you guys but this one is BIG..

I WEIGH LESS THEN MY HUSBAND NOW !!!!

DH weighs 192
I weigh 189

YEAH!!! IT happened over night was on aplateau for weeks.. Was stuck on 193 after even being down to 191 for one day
but now woke up to 189!!! this is the first time I weighed less then DH in 14 yrs!!! I have seen a pattern in my weight loss.. I dont loose the two weeks after my period but the week before and the week of I loose from 8-10 pounds. Crazy huh...

256 highest weight
251 day of surgery
189 current
130 anything goal
67 pounds gone from highest
62 from day of surgery
Old 08-07-2003, 01:34 PM   #2  
she who must be obeyed

Congrats Cathie

Have not reached the size 14 yet........but for the first time in 23 years of marriage I also weigh less than my husband!! Reached that goal on my birthday in June!!

We love celebrating with you, but we only seem to hear from you at milestone time We would love for you to join us in our daily chats...........the more the merrier. Come on over!!!!!!!

Once again congrats..........
Old 08-07-2003, 02:35 PM   #3  

I think I can't remember when I was a 14. Just think, I am happy if my size 28 or 30's fit. I just wish this waiting for appointments wasn't so long.
Old 08-07-2003, 07:14 PM   #4  

OH WOW!!!

you get the dancing boys!!!

aren't they cute?

Congrats, Cathie....you have done great!

Buffy, I thought my day would never come either but it is right around the corner. Yours will too!

peach
Old 08-09-2003, 10:14 AM   #5  

Quote:
Originally posted by debkay
Congrats Cathie

Have not reached the size 14 yet........but for the first time in 23 years of marriage I also weigh less than my husband!! Reached that goal on my birthday in June!!

We love celebrating with you, but we only seem to hear from you at milestone time We would love for you to join us in our daily chats...........the more the merrier. Come on over!!!!!!!

Once again congrats..........
Sorry about that debkay.. just dont get on line much now .. Started a new job so I am super busy.. I will try to come on more and be in the daily chats...
Closed Thread