Old 03-04-2015, 03:00 PM   #1  
Excavation in Progress

S/C/G: 215/*ticker*/135

Height: 5' nothing

Default Has anyone used WW Expert Online Chat?

I would like to use the Get Back On Track chat because it would be nice to get the support. However, I know my issues and I know what I'm supposed to be doing and so forth. Do they just give good support or are they only for answering questions? What was your experience like?
archychick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2015, 03:28 PM   #2  
Excavation in Progress

S/C/G: 215/*ticker*/135

Height: 5' nothing

I guess that nobody has. lol
archychick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2015, 01:18 PM   #3  
Sassafrass

S/C/G: 325/240/175

Height: 5'5"

Archy - I did. I found it fine for the technical stuff (like why isn't my fitbit syncing) but I wasn't overwhelmingly impressed with the more "guidance" support, but I'm picky. lol

I used it trying to determine the best option at a bar we were going to. I was trying to figure out the points for a veggie burger because when you look it up on the WW app it says 3pp for a frozen one, but I found it extremely hard to believe that a house made restaurant veggie burger would only be 3pp. She basically told me if I wasn't comfortable with 3pp to double the value or assign it more. I'm not sure what I was looking for her to say, maybe a trick or something, but I felt like I already knew that. LOL
SoMuchFattitude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2015, 01:54 PM   #4  
Loving Simply Filling

S/C/G: 195/161.4/164

Height: 5'8"

I have not tried it but our meeting leader did and she was not that impressed. She pretended to be a member who was not motivated but there is only so much motivation you can give a person over chat who you have never met. Our leader's story did not motivate any of us to try it, if anything most of us would stay away from it. I think it depends on what you are looking for.
Dixiemom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2015, 10:51 PM   #5  
Jillian stole my abs!

S/C/G: 195.8/138/140

Height: 5'5"

Chat and personal coaching are new to WW.

As an old WW member and now leader, WW is stepping into a place they've never been.

It's not perfect. I get that. On the other hand, if I can grab my phone, open the app, and shortly have "someone/anyone" willing to help, it can't be all wrong.

The people who are responding to your "chat" at 3 a.m. on a Sunday morning, are doing this because they are passionate about the program, and they really do want to help!

On the Fitbit issue. I've had a flex since early 2013. Love the thing. Currently replaced the flex with a new charge. Love it!

Since WW started promoting Fitbit, both websites have been overwhelmed by the response. Now and then, it does take a bit for my stats to update, but they always do.

"PATIENCE" is the key! Patience with yourself, technology, program! This is a long haul! Ditch old habits, learn new ones. Takes time! I should know!

It's been a long haul! Full of all kinds of challenges! Bad days, good days, yada, yada, blah blah! But, I never gave up, and I never will!
shcirerf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2015, 01:56 PM   #6  

S/C/G: 345/see tracker/200

Height: 5'7"

I tried the "Get Back on Track" chat and they were suppose to send me additional information via email and never did. I never used it again but I definitely say try it out and see what you think-you might have a better experience.
NYFLAgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2015, 03:11 PM   #7  

S/C/G: 259.2/ticker/160

Height: 5'9"

I've used the chat through the app on two different occasions--but were minor point value questions. They were quick to answer and have support for their answer! I didnt know I could get help with my fitbit--which I have had for 3 weeks now and it's been linked to my WW account but still has not synced!!
ems70508 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2015, 06:25 PM   #8  

S/C/G: 165/118.4/123

Height: 5.4

I used it today due to being told I hadn't made lifetime. The chat was helpful and I went to another center and changed my goal weight. I just couldn't maintain my initial goal weight and was always three pounds under it. So I made my goal weight a lower number that I could maintain thanks to the advice of the help guide woman.
habakuktwo is offline   Reply With Quote