Depression and Weight Issues - Wednesday, Aug 6th

View Full Version : Wednesday, Aug 6th

Leenie
08-06-2003, 01:55 PM
WOW where are all you guys ?

I'm home again today, DD rash got 10000x worse so I took her back to the doctor. this time I got a woman doctor who seemed to know more of what she was doing then the man doctor Grrrr!

Poor thing is as red as a tomato.

Anyway tomorrow I'll be back to work :mad:

Have a good one all :)

CIN
08-06-2003, 02:52 PM
Hello Gals,
How is everyone?

Weight Watchers is gearing up to introduce the latest changes and new products Aug.24th so needless to say I have been reading a lot lately. I am excited about the changes & think the members will be too! Change is always good if you can be flexible!
How appropriate it is called FLEX POINTS.......with Flex Appeal.

:o Had my annual mammogram this morning....boy that is always such fun!:smug: ( but necessary)

Sorry about baby not feeling well and rash Leens.I well remember rashes and all that went with them. !:lol:

Katie ( 8 yr old grandaughter) still in pain 6 days after tonsils out.The Dr said it could take 2 weeks!

Poor child!):( :( :(

Talk to you all later.have a good day!:dizzy:
Cin:cool:

cathyxxx
08-06-2003, 02:57 PM
Hey Leens, I'm so sorry to hear about your DD feeling so bad! I hope the rash clears up quickly!

Cin, it is so good to see a post from you! I hope Katie keeps getting better.

Honestly, I am having one of the worst days that I can remember having in a long time. Part of the problem is that yesterday ended about 2:00 a.m, and today started at 4:30 a.m.. I will not whine, but just wanted to say hi.

hugs,
Cathy

lynnie24
08-06-2003, 06:37 PM
Hello.Sorry I wasn't in earlier but I had somethings I had to do today.Went to see my friend Lisa and dropped off her birthday card.Then we proceeded to follow her and her kids to the beach.Where i actually walked.It was nice though there was a breeze coming off the lake and it was nice.I do have to admit though my legs are definately out of shape.Walking on the sand will tone those bad babies though.
I realized that my brother in law is a major pain in my bum too, more so now then ever..My husband and I have been doing WW for almost 3 full weeks now.My brother in law started doing it with us.Until last night; he changed his mind because he created a spreadsheet and then read that WW will sue him if they find out he was trying to sell it.*rolls eyes* He's all about making money.*rolls eyes* I think there is more to life then that.

Other that I am doing well on WW and so is my husband.
Hope everyone is doing well.Talk to yall soon.

Lynnie

april99
08-07-2003, 12:49 AM
Hi everyone

It is rather late in the day....soon 9 P.M. Had a hectic day.....just getting here now.

Did well with the eating with ediets....tomorrow will be the 6th day....even doing the exercise program.

April