Old 02-26-2015, 08:28 PM   #1  

Smile Idea protein products

I have noticed that some of the ideal protein products slow my weight loss. Such as the pre made drinks and raspberry mousse. Has anyone else had this problem ? if so with what items? I am trying to be as strict as possible I did ideal lost all the weight than had a baby. So I want round two to go a little faster. TIA
Pumpkin pies mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2015, 12:08 AM   #2  
Reboot 11 June 2018

S/C/G: 262.8/226.0/160

Height: 5'6

Could be a water retention issue if you are sensitive to specific ingredients in those packets. Are there any commonalities between them? Soy? Whey protein? Milk protein?

Having done IP in the past, you may find that your body understands ketosis, recognises the pattern that you're putting it back into and loses more slowly as a result of having a history to the volume of ketones needed to keep your body functioning without over producing them.
Briael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2015, 11:59 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 211/179/170

Height: 5'10

I am only 7 weeks in and I couldn't say for sure that any IP products slowed weightloss. I did find that eating restricted veggies and too much turnip fries did though.
jstbkuz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2015, 12:53 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 258/165/143

Height: 5'3"

It might be what protein (chicken, egg, fish, beef, etc.) you choose to eat that might be making a difference or even how much water you are consuming or if TOM is approaching.
Ariel13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2015, 09:57 AM   #5  
Ready to Reboot!

S/C/G: 165.8/161.4/150 (Reboot 2)

Height: 5'3

I haven't noticed anything. I know some people respond better with less carbs than other. If you eat too many of the higher carb foods in a day, I guess that could affect weight loss. Good luck!
MiWi is offline   Reply With Quote