Old 02-19-2015, 09:16 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 170/161.5/115

Height: 5'0

Default skinny teatox with IP?

I just ordered my skinny teatox, I was just wondering if anyone else has used it in conjunction with ideal protein??
keepcalmbeclassy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2015, 09:23 PM   #2  

There is really no need to hack or game IP. It works all by itself!
lisa32989 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2015, 09:54 AM   #3  

Quote:
Originally Posted by lisa32989 View Post
There is really no need to hack or game IP. It works all by itself!
Well being as I haven't had any losses in two weeks and I haven't cheated at all, following protocol 100 percent, my coach was trying to talk Me into the "it works detox" I think, is what it was called .. it's in a black and green box. I dont know if it's affiliated withe IP or not, but I personally, would much rather drink a all natural tea, which I drink hot tea anyway.
Old 02-20-2015, 10:53 AM   #4  

Quote:
Originally Posted by keepcalmbeclassy View Post
Well being as I haven't had any losses in two weeks and I haven't cheated at all, following protocol 100 percent, my coach was trying to talk Me into the "it works detox" I think, is what it was called .. it's in a black and green box. I dont know if it's affiliated withe IP or not, but I personally, would much rather drink a all natural tea, which I drink hot tea anyway.
It Works is a different company. I guess your coach has an outside interest.
You may want to post everything you're doing with some sample menus in the daily chat. Someone may be able to help see what could be the cause.

We often find it is something small... such as not enough oil. Over-restricting fats by only having white meat chicken or fish. Not eating the daily restricted item.

Other people have found making sure they're eating a salad every day helps (or TWO salads if they're doing one). Others have found the unlimited veggies must be limited. It is all little things.

Were there both no scale or measurement losses?

Again, pull in some input from others by posting in the daily chat thread.
lisa32989 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2015, 10:57 AM   #5  
Ready to reboot

S/C/G: Reboot with 140 as my goal

Height: 5'4"

Quote:
We often find it is something small... such as not enough oil. Over-restricting fats by only having white meat chicken or fish. Not eating the daily restricted item.
My clinic has never said or suggested eating a daily restricted item. Interesting!?!?
Great Dane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2015, 11:55 AM   #6  

Quote:
It Works is a different company. I guess your coach has an outside interest.
You may want to post everything you're doing with some sample menus in the daily chat. Someone may be able to help see what could be the cause.

Other people have found making sure they're eating a salad every day helps (or TWO salads if they're doing one). Others have found the unlimited veggies must be limited. It is all little things.

Were there both no scale or measurement losses?

Again, pull in some input from others by posting in the daily chat thread.
I'll do that, thanks lisa! And yes, no measurement nor scale losses for two weeks!! Very discouraging