South Beach Diet - Let's Smile at the Beach today DAILY 8/6

LADY WINDSONG
08-06-2003, 08:40 AM
:) :) :)

These smiles are for YOU!

Gee, I waited till 5:15 to post.

I want to talk about moods today.

Have you ever wondered what triggers these moods?

Happiness is the best mood that there is. You glow with inner and outer smiles for a long time and it is catching. Whay aren't we happy more often?

Sadness over takes our entire body. Our face muscles relax and we mope around. We can make a happy person sad just from being around us.

Deprression is the worst mood that there is. We can hole up within ourselves and are plain miserable. We allow our brain to think the worst of ourselves and we tend to wallow in this state for a long time. We don't know how to snap out of it.

Moods come and go.

We beat ourselves up, we tend to say the He__ with anything that we are trying to change and we don't care about friends, family or ANYTHING.

What are we doing to ourselves?

OKAY, one thing is mistakes are meant to happen. Slips come with progress. Change takes time. We need to allow for these moods to creep into our lives, but we DON'T need to practice them regulary.

How to we get rid of them or prevent them?

By writing, by owning up to them by realizing that we are human and that "thngs" happen to good people and good intentions.

When we first notice that familiar feeling nip it in the bud. Go to a place that you can shout...GO AWAY! LEAVE ME ALONE!
Use affermations and post them where you see them first thing in the morning.

I am worth this, I am making a change for me, I am bettering myself because I want to be with family and friends for a LONG time, I love who I am, AND If I falter, I will get up and carry on.

Yes, Moods affect us in many ways, but WE can avert them a little by changing our attitudes, how we handle them and understanding that they will come from time to time.

It is up to us Beachers to acknowledge that we are only as good as we allow ourselves to be and we ARE changing for the better in ALL ways that matter.

One way is by coming here and being HONEST. We are only fooling and hurting ourselves if we aren't.

So, today :):):) and really mean it.

Make today a new day filled with the new you....happy, healthy and full of expectations of what is to come.

Have a GREAT day and know that I care what MOOD you are in.

Lady :flow1:

Tippy
08-06-2003, 09:00 AM
Oddly enough, I rarely have moods. If Ido, I know that they are my responsibility and I take care of them.

Ruthxxx
08-06-2003, 09:01 AM
OKAY, one thing is mistakes are meant to happen. Slips come with progress. Change takes time. We need to allow for these moods to creep into our lives, but we DON'T need to practice them regulary.

Good morning, Lady. I've been moping around, hesitating to post because I'm down over some slips yesterday. You just lifted me up! Thank you so much! You bring melody to my mornings.

Aside from the beer and the following muffin slips, yesterday went well. I do love taking the time to visit with friends. Life gets too darned busy around here and I lose sight of what is really important. I was going to take off early to shop this morning but decided to have a leisurely breakfast with Harry and then take off mid-morning. I am going to dump him off at the Dollarama while I do my errands. He will be like a little kid in there! I am going to give him $20 to fill a bag with stuff for our Food Bank which is running low. (Because of storage problems, I can't give them fresh veggies which is a shame.)

Isn't it amazing to see all the new folks posting?! This is such an easy and sensible way to eat. I still feel so liberated after years and years of recording every darn thing I ate! This is kind of a yes or no plan! :lol: (No to crappy store-bought muffins even if the butter is soft!)

On goes the AC and then I'm into the shower and going to make my comprehensive list. I can't believe I'm leaving for Ottawa late Friday afternoon! It seemed so far away when I booked in May. Of course, on the way home in the plane, I'll be planning my next trip. Anybody got a spare bed?

Have a wonderful hump day!

sflake
08-06-2003, 09:04 AM
Lady ~ LOL...I thought something was wrong with my computer, when I logged on and didn't see your post. Moods are also contagious (sp)? ever notice when your in a bad mood it brings down the people around you. and vice versa a person in a good mood can often turn someone in a bad mood around. Kinda like we get what we give. Something to think about...

Morning to all that follow!

tinabrul
08-06-2003, 09:10 AM
Good morning everyone and Lady, I loved your post...I notice if I smile during the day I feel better and folks smile back! It is contagious (as is the negative moods!)...
Question for you Lady, I read your profile, who is Victoria Grace? Just curious...and are you are writer in "real life"...your posts are so inspirational.

stay the course,
tina

2BFIT1
08-06-2003, 09:20 AM
Good morning beach babes :wave:

Lady's post reminded me of the saying "Inner happiness is like peeing your pants~~EVERYBODY CAN SEE IT BUT ONLY YOU CAN FEEL THE WARMTH " :lol:
Yesterday was a Terrific Tuesday and today will be a Wonderful Wednesday.

For those who only weigh themselves once a week~Don't get discouraged if you weigh in and you have not lost anything. Remember that our weight fluctuates up and down each day, and several times within each day, too.
I was alittle sad to see that I had gained a pound on my last weekly weigh-in because I have been sticking to the plan 100%. Well, today the scale was down 2 pounds. Whether I can maintain this weight through the week , time will tell, but it let's me know that this WOE is working :cb:

Don't give up. Stay with it! You're worth it :cool:

sflake
08-06-2003, 09:22 AM
Sil ...I'll have to remember that saying LOL!

LuvKitties55
08-06-2003, 09:32 AM
Hello everyone!

I am still plugging along here. I am beginning Day 3.

I know when I walk into work, I can get a feeling for what the day is going to be like. When someone is in a bad, mean-spirited mood, I think it can make a whole group of people start to feel miserable as well.

Most of the days are caused by our office manager. She is a real witch. As a matter of fact, her name is Barb and we call her Barbzilla (like Godzilla). Doing that causes the rest of us to get into a good mood. :)

Have a great BEACH day!

Nikki

gofishin50
08-06-2003, 09:36 AM
:wave:Good morning Beacher Babes! Talk about moods,Mine was bleek when I got on line and no inspiring message frm u WINDSONG:cry:,began to worry if U were alright..Lurked around and then saw u post elsewhere and knew u were OK;)Thnks!! Im starting ph2 2day :jig: ,a little scared to add much to my eating list,,dont want to add bk on any of those hard lost lbs:fr: 105 2day,soo,hv to hit the pavement early:flame:,wl b bk to post again later........HAPPY BEACHIN DAY 2ALL...........GOFISHIN:dancer:

ellis
08-06-2003, 09:41 AM
Lady, you are SO right! (as usual :D ) I've been really tired over the last few days, and haven't given a darn WHAT I put in my mouth. It didn't help not having the right foods in the house, either. Yesterday we did a big shop, and now we've got scads of "good" food. Even if I do cheat a little, I'll be cheating with the right foods!

DH has a very sore throat, and I'm so afraid of catching it... I wouldn't be able to see Dad when he goes into the hospital next week. DH has SARS masks in the car that he occasionally uses for work... I'm thinking of making him wear one around the house. ;)

It's REALLY humid. Another big rainstorm last night, huh Ruth? For a brief moment, I wished for snow yesterday.

Hello to everyone! :wave:
Sil, how are the renovations going?
Bobo, how's your little love doing?
Den, many congratulations to DH on actually SIGNING that contract for the new job! PHEW!! What a relief, huh? :hat:

There's a mouse in my kitchen! What the heck is he doing in here in the SUMMER!?!?

gofishin50
08-06-2003, 09:43 AM
2BFIT1,,,U r a card...That saying sends my ars out the door laughing:lol: ,that quote goes in my memory bank:cp: ...........HAVE A NICE BEACHIN DAY,,U JUST MADE MINE...............GOFISHIN:dancer:

ellis
08-06-2003, 09:51 AM
Gofishin, everytime I see your avatar I think you must be some pudgy little thing... but you're practically GAUNT!! You're doing GREAT, girl!! :dance:

2BFIT1
08-06-2003, 09:57 AM
Even if I do cheat a little, I'll be cheating with the right foods! Ellis, how can you be cheating if you are eating the right foods???

My removations are coming along just great. The carpet installers will be here Friday. So that means that tomorrow DH and I need to move out ALL THE EXERCISE EQUIPMENT (will that count as my workout for the day??? ) Then all we need to do is install the baseboard trim. The furniture is set to be delivered next Wednesday. But there is a ceiling fan that I've had my eye on~ the panels look like carved wood leaves.

FINALLY, I will have a clean, dust-free and enjoyable exercise/family room. I'm sure this will improve my exercising :strong:

How are your renovations coming along???

2BFIT1
08-06-2003, 10:04 AM
GoFishin~~~Ellis is right. Maybe you should change your avitar to something that reflects the real you. Remember what Lady said about "You are what you think you are":smug:

Noette
08-06-2003, 10:06 AM
Good morning all! What a great surprise to find support not just for my new WOE but for my life in general. I'll try to wear a smile today but it's only day 3 and the headaches are killing me. I want some bread!:stress:

ellis
08-06-2003, 10:12 AM
Sil, DEFINITELY that counts as exercise! :lol: Hey, you're almost finished!! And the ceiling fan sounds BEAUTIFUL! Get it! It'll give you pleasure everytime you look at it. :yes:

I've decided NOT to do much on the apartment this week. It's stressing me out. My SIL may be coming down for a few days this week (yes, she's the sister of my DH and the BIL that I had an argument with last week, but I LOVE her!! :lol: ), then we're having a mini-holiday to Montreal for a couple of nights, I'm having dinner with that rotten Ruth on Friday night, stuff to do for Mom and Dad before Dad's operation next week... I'M SO STRESSED!!! (Ruthie, I am SO looking forward to seeing you. Don't forget the peony and the pesto. And bring your pedometer... I'll try to get it going for you. ;) ) Plus it's SO hot this week...
We're going to order more materials today, though. We need about 35 more sheets of drywall, and we've got to find someone who will deliver it AND carry it up the stairs for us. Rather than dumping it on the road in front of the house, like everyone else. :rolleyes:
Someone has given us a couple of lower kitchen cabinets, so we just need to pick up a new countertop. And DH is suggesting that the bathtub (clawfooted) is too small, and maybe we should replace it. Curses. Running out of time!!!
I'm so happy for you that you're almost finished, Sil!!

Love and hugs to all... :grouphug:

ellis
08-06-2003, 10:15 AM
Noette, I'm sure your headache will be gone tomorrow. Hang in there, sweetie! :grouphug:

jackieO
08-06-2003, 10:28 AM
Good Morning Beautiful Beachsters!!!
Noette- Hang in there girl! The headaches will go away. I can empathize with the longing for bread!!!
Ellis- Enjoy your mini holiday!
Lady- Thanks always for your inspirational and supportive posts!!
Ruth- Have a great trip and please go easy on yourself for your slips. Today is a new day!
LuvKittie- Good Luck on Day 3!!

I begin day 10 of Phase I today and feel great. I put on my black skirt this a.m. for work that two weeks ago was a bit snug, and today I am completely comfortable!!Will be moving into a size 12 soon.....Ya'll have a great day. I will be checking in later!!!-Ash

Tippy
08-06-2003, 10:36 AM
Now, don't laugh! Today I weighed myself for the first time on our new scale. I'm so slow that, by the time I get all the right buttons hit, stand up and try to step on it, it turns itself off!:lol:
Anyway, now I know what my goal is. And now I'll set some small goals and rewards.

I had breakfast...will list in the food thread and I want to make some coleslaw that Leens gave me the recipe for. Tonight DH will be home. He phoned from Winona, Minn last night. This morning, he has to be in the plant in Waumandee, WI by 6:00 and there are no restaurants open until 7:00. He will have to wing it for meals.

Gotta a funny cat story. In the summer of 2001, a kitten was born here with black and white mask and markings which we named Speedy. Speedy ran like the devil when ever she saw us. Last year she gave birth to Speedy 2. That kitten looked exactly...and I mean exactly..like her. Well, this year, she outdid herself. She has TWO more that look exactly like her. I asked DH if we have a duplicating machine in the barn. We now have 4 Speeds! If the kittens survive and grow, we won't be able to tell one from the other....and are they ever cute. Wild as **** but cute.

LADY WINDSONG
08-06-2003, 10:39 AM
HI!

When I first got my computer, my mom wanted to give it a name...ergo, Victoria Grace!

No, I am not a writer, but I do love to write and get pleasure from writing.

Do you know how WONDERFUL you all make me? I am :) inside and out with all your comments to me.

To be a part of a whole is life altering.

How special each and everyone of you are. ALWAYS remember this.

In Friendship,
Marcie ....Lady :flow1:

ellis
08-06-2003, 10:49 AM
Thank you, Ash! And congratulations on "the skirt that fits"!! :)

Tippy, that is too funny re: Speedy! :lol:

Marcie... write a book. You'll make big bucks, hon. :D

Whimsey
08-06-2003, 11:00 AM
Hi everyone....I get to stay home today....and that is good 'cause my house is a mess....(yes...I know, I am a neat nick!!) Had a huge slip yesterday....but, I won't go into that....I have forgiven myself and kicked myself in the arse....on to a OP day today, and tomorrow and the next. I will be off and on all day so, talk to me babe's!! I am going to start posting what I eat at night on the menu thread...new rule...I am not going to allow myself to eat after that....I have a problem with late night eating....have a good day...I will be back in a few....:D:

ellis
08-06-2003, 11:06 AM
Whimsey, have fun on your day off! (cleaning? :lol: )
Listen, make sure you've got the right food in the house. If you don't have any good snacks, pop out and get some now. You don't want to be caught in a nasty situation later on in the day. :D

sflake
08-06-2003, 11:18 AM
Tippy...too funny, all you need now is a reverse and a neutral to go with your 4speed!

Whimsey~ I actually am gonna stop posting on the food thread as I rarely stick to it. Breakfast and lunch are fine. But dinner and nighttime snacks NEVER go according to my plan. Ahhh such is life.

Whimsey
08-06-2003, 11:20 AM
thanks Ellis....I have my snacks planned (should I need one) that Laughing cow cheese you guys twisted my arm to buy!! :s: Really good stuff!! Be back in a few!!

Whimsey
08-06-2003, 11:36 AM
sflake....I hardly ever stick to plan either....things keep coming up that makes me change my plan....that is why I am going to post after my eating for the day....I think it helps keep me honest :lol: plus I get lots of ideas for new snacks and meals....I tend to get stuck in a rut....well bedroom clean.... on to the next room.....be back in a few!! Love you babes!!

ellis
08-06-2003, 11:39 AM
My gosh... she's fitting us into her cleaning schedule! :lol:

ariela
08-06-2003, 11:53 AM
ok.. a HUGE SMILE :D

and g'morning!

Whimsey
08-06-2003, 11:58 AM
Ellis...your such a s**t :lol: yes I feel chatty today....but, I have to get this place livable....OK, OK...so I have OCD!!! :D

gofishin50
08-06-2003, 12:28 PM
:wave:Hey Beach Babes! Kicked Chester/Bersa 2the curb 2day &ran 25mins/wlkd 8mins:strong: 2young things(approx 30yrs younger) came running up as my ars was flying in this humid/windless day,all I could think to say:rolleyes: was,"GOT MILK" !! Had a drive by shooting while jogging(neighbors sprinkler system),Wet teeshirt contest anyone:eek:! ELLIS/2BFIT1~Changed my aviator,what do u think,,Speak of that,Ellis,whats up w/the building thing u got going on:shrug: ? 2BFIT1~Get the fan,I saw it & want one for my Jungle Motif I have going in the bedroom,DH/Tarzan ME/Jane BOY/oh boy:smoking: JACKIE0~Congrat on inches lost:cb:,my DH says I got sag/bag thing going on in my 1mth old shorts:spin: TIPPY~My scale shuts off some mornings also,:chin:wonder if thats an omen(u aint gonna like what u see)? :fr: RUTHXXX~Spar bed available,but,we may hv 2 toss a coin on who gets the computer 1st:comp: WHIMSEY~DH gets home late so I eat late also(730pm),just stuff my gut w/lots of RABBIT FOOD :cbg: then eat dessert abt 1030pm &the weight still came off Speaking of eating,I hvnt had brkfst yet,:hun:chck bk w/u Babes in a little while........HAPPY BEACHIN...........GOFISHIN:dancer:

dentrassi
08-06-2003, 12:38 PM
Whimsey-I ate tortilla chips last night(!!) so I sure haven't been perfect lately!
Ate less than I would have done once upon a time though. YES!! Ellis IS a S**T!! A sweet little S**T. She is just teasing you because she usually fits cleaning in around talking on the computer!!! (As do I by the way.....AND playing computer games and eating and everything else I'd rather be doing!!! A little OCD might actually HELP ME OUT!! I'm just depressive and lethargic!!)

Marcie-Ellis is right!! You are SUCH a good person at keeping us (and I hope yourself!) up and motivated!! I could use you here in person every morning!

Tippy-TOO FUNNY!! Soon you will have kitties asking for treats and pretending to be each other to get extras!!!

Ash-CONGRATULATIONS on the skirt fitting. Doesn't that feel GREAT?!?

Ellis-Glad you will be having some FUN visits soon!! It will help you recover from some of the recent trauma. ;) Tell DH the tub is FINE!! Claw foot tubs are WONDERFUL, and you don't want the first 3 years of rent going to pay off the renovations!!!!! HAPPY ANNIVERSARY sweetie!! I KNOW you and DH will be having many more as well!!! Hope you don't catch DH's sore throat.

Noette-It WILL get better by week two , so KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!!!!

Sil-I LOVE THAT QUOTE!!!! Too funny!!! WOW!! sounds like your exercise room is going to be FANTASTIC!!!

Gofishin'-Don't know HOW you handle that heat! I wilt when it goes over 80, and don't want to go outside when it hits 90!!!

Luvkitties-BARBZILLA!! That is very funny!!

Ruth-I agree with you about SBD. On other WOE I was almost OBSESSED with food, because I was constantly having to record and plan. I feel like I can relax and just DO this, and I am thinking about food a lot LESS!! Have fun with Ellis (Dim Sum?) and, you two, DON'T DO ANYTHING I WOULDN"T DO!!!
(Gee, that kinda leaves things right open, doesn't it?)

DH is leaving for a conference in about 30 minutes, so i should probably cut this "short" and spend some time with him!!!!!

ellis
08-06-2003, 12:58 PM
Thanks, Whimsey. :lol: You DO have OCD! I almost envy you. I'm (and Dentrassi is almost as bad. sorry hon... just tellin' it like it is!) a TERRIBLE housekeeper. Well, that's not entirely true. The downstairs looks quite presentable, but the higher you go, the dustier it gets. I'm just not organized yet in this house. That and the renovations. If I had a million dollars, I'd be doing great! :D Oh, and I'd have a maid...

Gofish', the new avatar is YOU, you skinny babe, you! :D
We've got a big house (was converted into a tri-plex before we bought it. It had 3, 2-bedroom apartments... one on each floor), and we decided to retain one of the apartments for some extra income. We certainly don't need the space, and money is always welcome. :) We had to sound insulate it, though. That and redo ALL of the electrical. And therefore ALL of the drywalling!

Thank you, Den! :) Hey, DH just got back from seeing the doctor. It's just an allergy, so he's got a spray pump thingy. Thank goodness... it's not contagious!!
The problem with that tub; Den, is that it's only big enough for someone like you or I. DH won't fit in it well at all. We'll need a small tenant...
DH has a CONFERENCE!?!? Ooooooh.... fancy shmancy!!

You know, I had french fries yesterday. For the first time in about 2 months. Got an instant headache. They just weren't worth it. :no:

Hey! I just cleaned my bathroom in between "chatting". And did a load of laundry! I'm doing "FlyLady"... am turning into a "Whimsey". snicker.

Whimsey
08-06-2003, 01:14 PM
good for you Ellis!!! Flylady is a great program!!! I am just the type that has to have order....if my house is cluttered than my mind is cluttered....I really can't concentrate on anything when everything is a mess. When we did some remodeling last year I thought I was going to have to go into a rent house!! I was a nervous wreck!! haha Now that it is done I am soooo happy with it. I also do not mind house work...it calms me. Plus I feel that homemaking can be an art form....it is a way for me to express myself and it gives me great satisfaction. I love to cook and bake too....shoot just call me Martha Stewart!! :lol:

trishiau
08-06-2003, 02:12 PM
Good afternoon all, I would like to join your thread if you don't mind. I just started SBD today and Lady Windsong I read your posted and LOVED it! It was just the insiration that I needed...I have been through that whole cycle of moods this week, and it's taken a toll on what I eat. So, now I am starting a new, with SBD.

2BEFIT1: wow! you have accomplished quite a weight loss! Congrats, I hope my first month is as successful as yours was.

...can't wait to hear what you all have to say tomorrow!

Happy Losing!

dentrassi
08-06-2003, 02:23 PM
Ellis-I'm WORSE!!! I started "shredding and clearing out" old paperwork yesterday, and if ANYTHING it looks WORSE around here!!! Glad to hear that DH isn't sick, but sometimes the allergies are just as bad!! At least you can't catch them!!! GOTCHA! About the tub. What a shame!! I love those old tubs.
DH's conference is all paid for too!! Unfortunately it is NOT that shmancy. He was told to bring ALL his own toiletries, towels, fan (no air), LAMP (!) etc. I THINK they are supplying the sheets!! It is at a nature center though, so the setting will be FANTASTIC!!

Whimsey-I agree completely!! Cluttered house, cluttered mind. WHICH EXPLAINS A LOT ABOUT MY PERSONALITY!!!!! I love to bake and cook too, but wish this were a restaurant so that someone ELSE would clean up after me!!!
I always feel better when the house is neat, but somehow have problems DOING it. (Kinda like dieting for me. SHOULD do it. Mixed feelings about doing it. Avoid it. But I am actually succeeding on SBD, so maybe there is hope for me with my house!!)

Trishiau-WELCOME TO THE BEACH!!! There are lots of good people here, and the more the merrier!!!

Tippy
08-06-2003, 02:28 PM
I haven't had any headaches, but DH did. But then, he was the carb nut!

Ruthxxx
08-06-2003, 03:35 PM
35 frassing posts!!!!! You chicks are nuts! Why don't we just set up a conference call!

bradydave
08-06-2003, 03:40 PM
Hey girlies,

Check this out...today is day 13 of phase 1. I'm down....wait...here it comes...8 lbs! Wow. I stepped on the scale today and when it stopped at 147, I thought my scale was broken. I weighed myself 3 times in a row just to make sure.

All that pouting this weekend about gaining back 2 lbs. must have worked off some energy.

Thank you all for your encouragement this past weekend. It kept me going (and away from Krispy Kreme) and especially today I'm thrilled that I stuck with SBD.

Hmmm. I wonder how my old jeans fit. I don't think I'm ready for that yet. Maybe in a few more lbs.

Hope everyone is having a great day today. I'm off to the gym. The trainer is measuring me today. I'm going to refuse to weigh though. I'll surely be more with my clothes on and I don't want the mental image of 147 to be blown to smithereens today. :)

Erika

Dreamweaver115
08-06-2003, 03:53 PM
Hi all you Beachers! I have been on SBD only 2 days. Yesterday I was 100% on target. I have lost 4 pounds already. Amazing.

I have the headackes too. So far one little Bayer is knocking them out. I'm not waking up with them. I get them in the late morning and late afternoon. But otherwise I feel great. A LOT stronger.

gofishin50
08-06-2003, 03:54 PM
:wave:Hey BRADYDAVE...We old ladies know what we r talking about;) ,glad u didnt jump ship.......SOOOOOOOOOO PROUD OF YOU:encore: Get to that gym and melt those lbs away lady,:drill:,,HAVE A SPECTATULAR DAY ON THE BEACH!!!...............GOFISHIN:dancer:

jackieO
08-06-2003, 04:27 PM
Welcome Trishiau!
Brady- Great news about the 8 pounds. Believe me I am completely with you on the weigh thing. When it is time for the good ole trainer weigh, I step on the scale backwards, with my butt facing the scale. I am sure I look like a complete donkey, but at least my little bubble isn't burst!!!

Whimsey
08-06-2003, 04:35 PM
Well....everything is done....the house is clean, scented candles are lit...I am going to watch TV or (if there is nothing on) read my Harry Potter...:)

didi123
08-06-2003, 05:03 PM
Hi Chicksters...
I'm soooo late in posting today.....been so busy at work..

Anyway, looks like there are so many new posters..welcome!!

Since I can't go back and read again, I"m just saying hello to everyone!!:wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

I've fallen off the wagon this week,:mad: but striving to get back on..

Please please kick my butt!!! I need help....the sugar/carb :devil: has taken control of my body and mind!!!

Di

Dreamweaver115
08-06-2003, 05:56 PM
*kicking Di's butt* Snap out of it!

frannymae
08-06-2003, 06:44 PM
Oh my...what a nice treat to wake up and read all these wonderful posts! I am hoping it will help me get over these past couple days.

I have managed to stay pretty much OP even though my heart is breaking. I posted in my journal yesterday and received some very heartfelt and helpful responses. What a blessing.

So, yes, I am in a very sad mood. BUT it isn't stopping me from doing what I need to do. I woke up early to get in my exercise and even exercised at work last night during my lunch break. 'Cuz I know if I let this situation control my habits then I will only be more miserable! I have been a bit off food wise, but that's okay...

I am working on counting, and appreciating, my blessings...and this board is definately one of them!

Thanks to everyone!

Whimsey
08-06-2003, 06:55 PM
didi...it is hard....don't let anyone tell you it isn't...I have the same problem you do...we can do this!!!

Luv My Coton
08-07-2003, 02:12 AM
It's real late and I haven't posted in a long time, it's been a little over welming lately w/ all of the posts! I would love to keep up w/ responding to everyone, but by the time I get on theres too many entries!! So from know on I'm going to say hello to all:wave:

But of course I have to say thank you to Lady for your morning thoughts they always reach inside of me! This morning was great, I have noticed that this program I always...wake up w/a smile on my face! The way I eat is the best I have ever eating. My cloths are falling off me, even though the pds. aren't. I'm going to start PII Sat. with apples. Saturday will be the beginning of my 4th wk. There is no reason but to start PII.

See you all on the BEACH tomorrow!!

Barb