South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 02-13-2015, 07:28 AM   #1  

Height: 5' 5"

Default Frigid Friday Feb 13 Daily Chat

Anyone else up? I've got coffee.
Old 02-13-2015, 07:30 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 162/145/145

Height: 5' 9 3/4

Beth I was just getting ready to start the thread with the same title! This is way too cold for my liking. We are off to PA soon. Thankfully Joe's car has heated seats or I would insist on using mine. brrrrrrr
Old 02-13-2015, 07:31 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 144/131/128

Height: 5' 4"

mmmmm Beth, we need hot coffee to wrap our hands around. It is bitter out there!

My DH and kids just left - they're off to NC for the weekend to see his parents. I can't take the time off work since I just returned, never mind I don't think I'd handle the 500 mile trip very well. Perfect timing - my body is exhausted from work and I just can't rest with two kids around!

Great thing is - a friend brought me cauliflower leek soup, so I have that and leftover chicken w/rice soup, and ham and bean soup as well. So I think I'm going to stop at redbox, turn on my blankie, and seclude myself for the weekend! Doesn't that sound wonderful?

Enjoy your Friday everyone! Hope no one is suspicious....
Old 02-13-2015, 07:33 AM   #4  

Height: 5' 5"

So we are on an hour delay this morning due to a wind chill in the -25-30 range; at least the fact that it is clear means some sunshine to boost my spirits. I'm glad I'm not in Boston where they are looking another snow dump.

Work in on the docket today but then we have a break next week. DH and I will go out to eat tonight (planned cheat) to celebrate Valentine's Day; that way we miss the crowds at our favorite place.

Grab a cup of joe and chat for a moment. What do you think Ruth is up to?

ETA- morning, Tammy and Jennifer!
Tammy, I hope you get your rest. Soup sounds great.
Jennifer, I could use heated seats! I've been thankful for 4WD lately; seems I use it more than I don't.

Got to fly!

Last edited by Beth19; 02-13-2015 at 07:35 AM.
Old 02-13-2015, 09:08 AM   #5  

Height: 5' 7"

Good morning,

I decided to go ahead and keep today off so I can have a four day weekend. I am taking our cat in for yearly physical this morning then we might do something but I already told DH it cannot involve a lot of walking.

Beth that is cold, we are in the teens this morning but my kiddo does not have school this morning.

Jekel I have leather seats in my car and no seat warmers makes for a very chilly sit down on some morning.

Tywnn that sounds like the plan to have. I hope you get lots of rest.

Have a great day everyone!
Old 02-13-2015, 09:10 AM   #6  

S/C/G: 256/229.5/165

Height: 5'7"

Good morning!

Beth - I値l take some of that coffee!! Enjoy your early V-Day celebration!

Jennifer - I知 not sure how I survived without heated seats. My friend has a heated steering wheel and I think I will insist on that when I get around to replacing my car.

Tammy - A secluded movie/soup weekend sounds absolutely wonderful!!

I知 so happy it痴 Friday - even a spooky one like today. The first week back after vacation is always so hard. I知 planning to spend the weekend relaxing and playing with a new die-cutter I got with some Christmas money I had been hoarding. We are going out to dinner on Sunday night for V-Day but we are going to a steakhouse so it should be pretty easy to stay on track. Once I make it past the bread basket I値l be golden!!

Everyone have a wonderful day and don稚 walk under any ladders or cross paths with a black cat!!
Old 02-13-2015, 09:31 AM   #7  
sophie

Height: 5'4"

Good morning

Very cold here too.

Beth and Jennifer. Stay warm

Tammy sounds like a good plan

Pearlrose. Hope your ankle gets better

Gabby. Enjoy your new toy. Heated seats are so nice until they break. Repair is $$$.

we celebrated dhs birthday at my daughter's so Sunday its with the sons. Both of us are cooking together. No plans for vday. Stay warm everyone
take care
Sophie
Old 02-13-2015, 10:39 AM   #8  
GlenwoodHotSprings

S/C/G: 275/179/179

Height: 5'5"

Good Morning

Beth, thanks for getting us started this morning! The coffee was welcomed here! Stay warm and look forward to the weekend!

Jennifer, safe travels!

Tammy, enjoy your down time!

Pearlrose, take care today! Cats and vets can be a lot of work!

Gabby, have fun with your new tool!

Sophie, nice to have a weekend birthday event!

Me, trying to put my life back together. It's beautiful out! (I know we will pay later). It says it's 32 degrees but seems warmer. I've enjoyed some outside time and turned my compost several times. I've got blankets and sheets washing and plan on attacking some paperwork. Maybe we will plan something fun for later since I have to work tomorrow. Until then, I'm going to enjoy the sunshine!

Have a great day everyone!
Old 02-13-2015, 08:25 PM   #9  
Working on healthy

Height: 5'5.5

We are enjoying a three day weekend together (today not Monday) and started with a trip to a plant conservatory. The warmth and green was exactly what the doctor ordered. I might just make it through the next week of cold.

Se you all in the morning
Closed Thread