Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 01-29-2015, 01:35 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 260/260/160

Height: 5'7

Default New to the journey

Hi everyone Well for starters my name is Kaitlyn. I am 26 years old, i have a 2 1/2 year old daughter ive been married for 5 years, and live in Louisiana. I really started struggling with my weight after i had my daughter inhad a c-section. Before i was pregnant j was about 180, after meeting my husband inwould go between 170 and 180. After my daughter i hit 200 and almost 3 years i am at 260. I need to do something. I have no energy, no money t do diet plans. I need help and motivation and having a hard time staying motivated ahen my husband doesnt have to worry about his weight and hates healthy lol :/
kaitlynm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2015, 03:36 AM   #2  
Proverbs 31:10-31

S/C/G: 200/146/120

Height: 5'1"

Its my first time too! Take courage knowing I didn't have to buy any diet plan or anything. I got free calorie counter app called FatSecret and I just limited my portions.

I do spend money on a gym pass, but mainly for the pool access. The rest of my exercise is free!!!

But start with small changes, you can try and go for a walk three times this week, cut back on sugary drinks and drink more water, etc. Ease into it
SenseAndSensibility is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2015, 05:04 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 214/214/160

Height: 5'5"

Hi. This is my third week here. I like having a support group also. I am the only over-weight person in my family. I am in my late 40's and have 3 children. After every child I gained 20 pounds. I also work retail which means lots of long hours on my feet so any down time - I don't want to do anything but veg. LOL! I do have a gym membership and try to make it there 1-2 times a week - just for the treadmill and/or exercise bikes.

My vice is sugar drinks. I LOVE coca cola!! Can't stomach diet drinks of any type. I am trying really hard to drink more water. It really does help a lot to lose weight to drink more water.
Troia is offline   Reply With Quote