100 lb. Club - Introducing Elijah

View Full Version : Introducing Elijah

AngiKL
08-04-2003, 05:59 PM
Here he is, ladies and gentleman!

He was born on May 28th. We have to do legal paperwork etc. before we are allowed to go to Korea to pick him up. We expect to travel in October.

Thanks for your encouragement! I couldn't have done it without you guys!

SuchAPrettyFace
08-04-2003, 06:03 PM
AWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!! :cloud9: LOOKIT YOUR NEW BABY!!!!!! :bb: I am so happy for you & Dan!!! :grouphug: Congrats!! I can't wait to see pics of the two of you holding him!! :D :D :D

:dance: :cheers: :dance:

gonzostar
08-04-2003, 06:06 PM
you got approved!!!!! yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay! this is so excited that it's actually happening! i can't wait to see pictures of you holding him. =)

suzie76
08-04-2003, 06:16 PM
Angi,

He is so precious!!!!!! I bet you're counting down the days until you can go and hold him. Congratulations! This is so fantastic!!!!

Hugs,
Sherry

Sheila53
08-04-2003, 06:25 PM
He's absolutely adorable!! Congratulations! I can't wait to see more pictures. I bet you're floating on air!

mthrgoos68
08-04-2003, 06:28 PM
Angi, I'm so proud of you and so excited for you!!! Congratulations!! How big is he?

AngiKL
08-04-2003, 06:30 PM
Thanks everyone!

You can tell I'm new at this because I forgot to post the STATS!

When he was born - 6 lb, 10 oz and 18 inches long.

Another fact that is included on his information sheet: "He has a bowel movement a day in good condition." Good to know. ;)

jiffypop
08-04-2003, 06:47 PM
oh angi... this has absolutely made my day!!!! i've got tears in my eyes!!!! he is beautiful... but i'm sure that smile hasn't left YOUR face in days!!!!

this is just such wonderful news.

you've worked and worked and WORKED for this!!!!

Daners
08-04-2003, 06:59 PM
Angi! I can only imagine how happy you and Dan must be to finally be able to see your precious little one. He's absolutely adorable! Congratulations!

synger
08-04-2003, 07:12 PM
Congratulations, Angi!! What a blessing! He's such a cutie. I'd forgotten how small they are when they're so young. Soon enough you'll be tearing around after him. /grin How exciting for you all.

AngiKL
08-04-2003, 07:26 PM
We just got the call today and the picture at 4 p.m. You guys are among the first to know!

LighterLisa
08-04-2003, 08:01 PM
Congratulations. God Bless Baby Elijiah!!

Raelynn
08-04-2003, 08:20 PM
Angi, I am so happy for you! He is beautiful! :)

matt_H
08-04-2003, 08:44 PM
Congrats Angi!!!

You have to take lots of pics when you go and pick him up in Korea. You must be ecstatic!

howie6267
08-04-2003, 09:13 PM
Good for you Angi. He is such a cute little guy. I wish you all happiness in the world.

rochemist
08-04-2003, 09:17 PM
I am so happy for you Angi! Motherhood is a wonderful thing, my "baby" is 12 on Wednesday. IT GOES FAST!

Miss Chris

Sandi
08-04-2003, 11:46 PM
What an adorable little guy!! I am so excited for you!!! It's finally happening!!! :D :D :D

I can't wait to hear about (and see) this family come together. You are blessed!

dowsx4
08-05-2003, 08:12 AM
Congradulation!!!! He is just adorable! It brings tears to my eyes thinking how much love and caring you feel the first time you see your child......Now i want another baby! LOl

Charbar
08-05-2003, 08:13 AM
Angi! - what an angel you have there!! What an incredible Christmas you will have this year!!

Dana

glynne
08-05-2003, 08:45 AM
Angi,

He's beautiful!! I am so happy and excited for you!! Getting to hold him is not far off now.

Gayle

Monkeybabies
08-05-2003, 09:18 AM
Angi...
I am so happy for you and Dan!!!!! He is just precious. Just like everyone else said...I can't wait to see a picture of all of you together. What fantastic news!!!!

Jo
08-05-2003, 09:27 AM
What a gorgeous little boy! Congratulations to you and Dan! I can't imagine how happy you must be feeling now that it is really happening.

BA99TJ
08-05-2003, 09:58 AM
HOORAY ANGI!!! I'm so glad this day finally came - and boy is he ever a CUTIE!!!

looosingit
08-05-2003, 12:08 PM
Hey Angi! Guess love at first sight really does exist! He is beautiful! Congratulations!

Kris

irishwings
08-05-2003, 02:15 PM
What a sweetie pie!!! I couldn't be happier for ya! *sniff* It's so wonderful to see dreams come true on this board!

:cloud9: :D :goodvibes:

Goddess Jessica
08-05-2003, 02:27 PM
Your baby is a Gemini (which is my sign!).

He was born in the Chinese Year of The Ram (Goat).

Here's a bit about those born in the Year of the Goat:

Daydreaming all afternoon sounds heavenly to the Goat. This creative, esoteric Sign needs plenty of time alone in which to feed its Muse. Goats are generally most comfortable in their own minds (which other, more linear-thinking Signs may have trouble deciphering). This Sign makes a great craftsperson or artisan, or perhaps a teacher of New Age studies -- any occupation that allows its mind the full range of freedom. Goats tend not to be very well-organized, precluding many more dry business endeavors. In fact, Goats tend not to be very materialistic in general, finding plenty of riches in their own imagination. However, especially when in love, the Goat can be quite a lavish gift-giver.

Perhaps it's that artistic temperament that so often causes Goats to feel insecure, but the result is that these high-strung creatures need to feel loved and admired lest they start worrying incessantly. For this reason, Goats tend to have a hard time with romance; anyone who couples up with a Goat must know, this Sign has a sensitive streak a mile wide and can be subject to bouts of anxiety over seemingly inconsequential things. Goats need plenty of love, support and open reassurance from their lovers. If a relationship is marked by conflict, the Goat will often pull away -- either physically or simply by retreating into the safe haven of its imagination.

If the romance is going well, however, Goats won't hesitate to tell their partner what they need -- and they can be quite insistent about it! This Sign will definitely return the favor, however; the Goat has a luxurious side that delights in indulging a lover's every wish. Appearances are also important to the Goat, which may explain why these folks can spend hours primping and posing.

Goats would be well-served by learning to relax and let others run the show from time to time. Once they can be certain that their friends and lovers won't be gone when the Goat returns from its daydreams, life will be a field of daisies.

The most compatible match for a Goat is the Pig or the Rabbit.

bella23
08-05-2003, 03:40 PM
HE IS SO CUTE!!!!

Congrats on your new coming baby! You must be so proud. Good luck and again, congrats!

Bella23

missaprylj
08-05-2003, 04:31 PM
Yay, Angi! I am so happy for you. Really really. This is the best news I've gotten in a LONG time. I know you'll be a great mom just thinking about all the love you've poured into just getting Elijah... let alone having him to hold. Congrats. -Apryl

soiley
08-05-2003, 07:24 PM
I'm happy for you Angi. Your son is beautiful, and so are his parents.