Old 01-13-2015, 02:20 PM   #1  

Default Started here in 1997/been gone for a few years/Im back and ready to get healthy!

Hi everyone. I joined 3FC when they were only 2 yrs young. At that time, I had just moved to Florida from NY with two young children. Those kids are now 20 dn 26 and I am now 56 and divorced (17 years of marriage). I received an email from the 3FC site out of the blue. I haven't seen anything from them in years and boom! there it was. So here I am. Boom! I was at my all time highest weight on Jan. 1st of this year (2015)...and I am now down to 138. I am a night time eater....I can go through the day having all nonGMO, gluten free, organic foods and then...the night get me. So I am trying to keep it together and get fit again for the first time in a long time.
I cut out almost all sugar and white breads/flours several weeks ago and started exercising in the pool...bicycling, and walking. I dont enjoy going to the gym and pretty much keep to myself for exercising. I do the same when shopping...I like doing most things on my own when it comes to chores because ... well obviously...I do it best!
"The 50's" are a whole new world and recently decided I needed a change, so I changed....I changed jobs; I moved; I changed my attitude...and here I am.

I used to belong to a group on here called "THE NIGHT OWLS"...so if any of you are still out there....I would love to reconnect and see how you are.....and for my future new friends on here....I look forward to the support and strength this site gave me in the past and I know it will help me now and in my future. Hello everyone!

Last edited by pamelajo; 01-13-2015 at 02:25 PM. Reason: typos
pamelajo is offline   Reply With Quote