General Diet Plans and Questions General diet questions, support for various diet plans other than those listed below.

Old 12-25-2014, 09:50 PM   #1  
Back on Track 2 Healthy

S/C/G: 270/254.4/Healthy

Height: 5 feet Tall

Default Intermittent Fasting Support Thread - Continued 2

So did I do it right....

Will anyone find me?

H E L L O!!

Last edited by cathydoe; 12-25-2014 at 09:53 PM.
cathydoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2014, 09:54 PM   #2  
Back on Track 2 Healthy

Whoops....I forgot to add "continued" to the name of the thread!
Old 12-25-2014, 10:52 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 221/180/150

Height: 5'2 1/4"

Yep, I found you Cathy. Thanks.
pattygirl63 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2014, 11:27 PM   #4  
Back on Track 2 Healthy

Yeah I have been found!

So glad Christmas is over....but then not really. The anticipation for Christmas goes on and on and then it seems with a snap of the fingers it is over. From a "food" stand point I am glad it is over...

Funny thing is....my mil didn't make any of her usual goodies. This has NEVER happened before!! NEVER! She made all new things and I didn't like one of them...talk about SCORE for me!! Overeating on sweet things was not an issue for me today. I think this might have been the 1st Christmas ever!

So I ate my meal today at 1:30. I must admit this evening has been difficult because I wanted to "snack" I have been a little bit hungry, but mostly just wanted to eat for the sake of eating. Now it is time to go to bed and I feel so accomplished that I road the storm out.

Merry Christmas to all of you!
Old 12-25-2014, 11:28 PM   #5  
300+ Chick

Cathy...Thank you for starting a new thread!!

Trish...Get well soon!! Hoping the flu be gone before the new year.

Am good...Fasting great!! Had one meal for dinner..but snacking wisely..Thank goodness it's over..New year's eve will be peacefully.

Have a great Friday all..
Liliann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2014, 01:30 AM   #6  
Started 4th of July

S/C/G: 180/168/140

Height: 5'6"

Hi All,

Well Christmas Eve dinner was,,,,,shall I say Yummy! It went well. Today I'm alone cause dh had to work today. Peaceful Christmas with some neighbor visits and phone calls to family....

Here's the amazing part. I am going to eat dinner at the 24 hour mark. why not, I'm alone and making a wonderful Christmas Taco Salad!

Merry Christmas to All ya All
FinallyFree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2014, 11:20 AM   #7  

Liliann Thanks for the get well wishes. I am feeling better today. I am back OP meaning I'm back to low carbing with IF. Although I like eating in 5 hr window, I'm not going to write it in stone because I don't want to set myself for failure and guilt if go 8 hrs. So my goal is to eat somewhere between 5 to 8 hrs. Kind of fits my Intuitive Eating part of plan that way too.

FinallyThin Way to go with the 24 hr mark. I'm not ready for that one yet. I applaud you.

Cathy How nice that your MIL didn't make the usual tempting goodies. You did good to girl!!!

I too am so glad that the holiday foods are over. DH and I are diabetics and he has been missing his chocolate candy so I bought him a small box for his birthday (he is a Christmas eve baby). He told me last night that he doesn't want any more sweets. I'm glad he feels that way on his own. I think sometimes when we really crave something that we should have it because I have found (for me) that it loses its hold on me if I go ahead and have it. I usually find that it just didn't taste as good as it used to. The last few times I've done that I found that I really liked and craved the healthier foods more.

We don't do anything special for New Year's Day so the holiday cooking etc is over for me and I am so glad. Still have some leftover from yesterday but DGS who lives with us this year will be glad to eat them. What he doesn't eat, I will ditch or put in the freezer for him to eat some other time.

Well, I know some are still celebrating the holidays while some of us are not. Either way, y'all have a great day.
Old 12-26-2014, 11:40 AM   #8  
Back on Track 2 Healthy

Hello I am waving! I just wrote a big post and then lost it I am frustrated but wanted to say hello. You all know that what I wrote and lost was the most epic words ever written and the words had the potential to take all of your woes away....and poof it was gone!

tee hee xoxo
Old 12-26-2014, 03:08 PM   #9  
300+ Chick

Well folks....My fasting days are gone...I was not planning to do forever..just a boost,jump start on being under 400 which am happy with..

I will be calorie counting as a ongoing efforts!!

Good luck to all!! Keep it up..take care!!
Liliann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2014, 06:14 PM   #10  
Started 4th of July

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liliann View Post
Well folks....My fasting days are gone...I was not planning to do forever..just a boost,jump start on being under 400 which am happy with..

I will be calorie counting as a ongoing efforts!!

Good luck to all!! Keep it up..take care!!
Oh Liliann,
I will miss you. Please pop in, and tell us how you are doing and check on us too
Old 12-26-2014, 06:16 PM   #11  
Started 4th of July

Quote:
Originally Posted by cathydoe View Post
Hello I am waving! I just wrote a big post and then lost it I am frustrated but wanted to say hello. You all know that what I wrote and lost was the most epic words ever written and the words had the potential to take all of your woes away....and poof it was gone!

tee hee xoxo
Oh that is horrible about our epic words that you lost forever in cyber space....Maybe you will remember them. One can't have enough Inspiration
Old 12-26-2014, 06:19 PM   #12  
Started 4th of July

Patty,
I aimed for 24, but hit 20 and ate for 6 hours. Every day I'm gonna aim for 24 and see what happens. Yesterday I really believe a big bowl of soup would have been better for me than all those chips and nuts that I had when I got real hungry at about the 6 hour part of my eating window. I believe I'm gonna try and keep soup around. DH loves soup anyway also....
Old 12-26-2014, 06:20 PM   #13  
Started 4th of July

P.S. Patti,

I do believe just having a little piece of something you are really craving could keep you on track too.
Old 12-26-2014, 08:55 PM   #14  
Back on Track 2 Healthy

Lillian Nooooooooooooooooooooo

I will miss you....stop back often!!
Old 12-26-2014, 10:38 PM   #15  

Liliann Glad you reached the goal you had and I wish you luck on the rest of your journey. Please check back from time to time as you will be missed.

FinallyThin Congratulations on the 20 hrs. I think that is really great. I like soups too especially when the weather is so cold.

Cathy I've done that before and makes me so mad when it just goes out in cyberspace. Most of the time I have no idea what I did to cause it. Oh well, I know you had good things to share and I'm sure you will have good things to share with us next time.