Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 11-23-2014, 08:28 PM   #1  

Default Hi Everyone!

Hi,

My name is Leanne.

I'm a mother of 2. Gained 3 kg after first child and then another 3 kg after 2nd. Doesn't sound like a lot. I don't think I'm overweight but when you use to be size 8 and now size 12 it lowers your self esteem. Believe me I can see it in my boobs, butt and hips.

Been motivated to try to lose the 6kg (and more if possible), First 2 months was great, lost 4 kg. It's the last 2 kg I wanna lose that's making it hard and I'm less motivated now.

Any tips would be great!
DragonMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2014, 05:24 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 164/155/145

Height: 5'6"

Welcome Leanne!

Please read my other posts to some of the other new members. I cannot say enough about how this site has helped. I started on Oct. 30, and I am so thankful I did. I'm getting the motivation and support I was looking for, as well as having to be accountable.

The suggestions and support I have received are invaluable. They're working! I'm 55 and thought maybe my thyroid was out of balance again as it was 2 years ago. Nope! I just was lacking motivation. Now I have this whole community of like-minded people all working toward the same goal, to be healthy!

Hope you stay and find what you need here!
AshliRose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2014, 07:11 AM   #3  

Been a busy week, haven't kept fit at all

Thanks AshliRose for your post. It has got me stirring up and think about what I really need to do !

I think I will have to hold myself accountable, maybe I can write a plan here so that I can see what I am doing and ask for the boost of motivation and confidence form the others here
DragonMom is offline   Reply With Quote