Old 11-22-2014, 08:18 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 340/323/165

Height: 5'11

Default Back and wanting to give it my all...

I've tried this weight loss many times, and yet I've failed...many times.

It's really getting to me lately. My physical state is poor, my mental state is poor, and it's getting really old. While I know ultimately I'm the only one that can make myself change, and give myself what I want... it's so difficult.

I'm 24 years old, and I live with my mom and my fiancee, I work part time, and that's the extent of my social life. I'm too tired to do much more than work my 29 hours a week. I have a bad foot, problems with my back, and I'm just so tired and exhausted in general. I feel drained all the time and it's starting to show.

I've been dealing with depression for a long time now, and it's just getting worse. (For other reasons than just my weight. I can honestly say the past year and a half has been the worst in my life.)

A lot of things I can't control, but my weight and health, I need to take control of. I've been on this forum many times before, but never really made the time for it.

This time around, I want to, and I need to. I'm going to make time each day to be active on the forum, and active in life.

Looking forward to talking with all of you, giving support, and getting support.

I want this.
lostinstaticx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2014, 09:54 AM   #2  
mountain walker

S/C/G: 364/354/196

Height: 5ft7"

Welcome Lostinastaticx....hope I have spelt that correctly! Can I call you something else for short?
Welcome to this forum. You will find such amazing and wise support here. Whether it is a good day a bad day or a REALLY bad day.......log on and find friends and smiles!
All of us have been up and down and up and down more time than a fiddlers elbow.
Several of us have longstanding Mental Health issues too (me included ) so you are absolutely NOT alone on any count.
Take care and check in often.
Donna From Wales
mountain walker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2014, 10:14 PM   #3  

Hi lostinstaticx,

Like you, I've been here before too and am recently returning. I joined the forum in 2010, made a few posts and disappeared for 4 years. In those 4 years, I gained roughly 94 more pounds and my physical health has deteriorated.

I now feel much more prepared to tackle my own issues/reasons why I am the weight that I am and am committed to doing so as well. Love the ending to your introduction - "I want this." - words to live by.

See you around (and hello to everyone!),
Emily
emilyFIT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2014, 11:10 PM   #4  
I Can & I Will!

S/C/G: 400 S / Ticker C / 160 G

Height: 5'7

Welcome back Lost. I'm sorry you're going through such a rough year. I hope things start to look up for you from this day on. ♥ The members in this forum have been such a Godsend for me. From emotional support to sharing knowledge and different outlooks and views. I know you'll find the same.
Jesslan Rose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2014, 06:29 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 340/323/165

Height: 5'11

Hey everybody!

Thank you for your warm responses, and welcomes! It makes it a bit easier to get back on here!

Today was a little different than expected. It was my day off, and I planned on making up a meal plan, and an exercise plan, and then I got called into work. So, that didn't happen. I think I did okay today though, for being rushed into work.

I stopped on the way to work and got an iced tea and a mixed fruit bowl for breakfast, and after work for lunch, I got a turkey sandwich, and came home and had a bottle of water with it. It was really hard not to buy a soda. Soda is my downfall, and I love it more than any food I can think of, and it is just such a trigger food for me. So, I did good. I didn't get one today. I've stopped before and I can do it again!

I haven't eaten dinner yet, I will probably have a can of soup and a few crackers.

How are your days going?
lostinstaticx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2014, 12:09 PM   #6  
Turning Into A New Woman

S/C/G: 302/See Tracker/250

Height: 5'2 & 1/2

Welcome back....You can do this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Terra1984 is offline   Reply With Quote