Closed Thread

Old 11-12-2014, 05:34 AM   #1  

Default IP Community Daily Chat Wednesday 11/12/2014

Welcome back to the Daily Chat thread - post your plans for today, share what's been happening, ask questions!

Some forum lingo:
NSV = Non-scale victory
TOM = time of the month
WI = Weigh-in
WF = Walden Farms
OP = on plan

Bookmarking:
Ideal Protein Sub-forum Home pageD
Consider making it a bookmark or a favorite in your browser so you can come back easily to get your RDA of Ideal Protein information.

Information for newbies:
Check the sticky page (top of forum, above all the topics) for lots of good information and please read here before asking what might be a frequently asked question: Information on Ideal Protein phases (1-4), IP Ultimate List Recipes, FAQ, Newbie Guide, Exercise, and other Important Threads,
and here are the most recent Ideal Protein Protocol sheets

And before you cheat, read this thread:
The Real Cost of Cheating on Ideal Protein

Before starting new threads: spend some time reading the forum. Most new threads are duplicates, triplicates, quadruplicates. Folks who are the most successful, make time for research/reading.

Recipes Here
Ideal Protein Diet Recipes #4 -current thread open for posting
Recipe thread #3
Tips and Recipes from the Incredible Weight Loss Center
Fun with Ideal Protein Packets
Fun with Veggie Purees!
Mix'n in the kitchen...Recipes from the Rainbow
MiX'N' iN THE KiTCH'N.... Recipes from the Rainbow Volume 2

For those looking for alternative products
Here is a thread with tons of info. Spend some time in it. http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/idea...phase-1-a.html
And here is a link to a chart to help you choose appropriate products

Tickers and Signatures:
There are 2 requirements to have access to signatures and tickers. You must have been a member of 3fatchicks for 20 days AND posted at least 20 messages anywhere on the 3fatchicks forum. When you've met those requirements check The Ultimate Signature and Ticker Thread for more information and instructions.

Quoting:
The best quoting tip - EVER!! Thanks Rosie, aka 6710.

Searching:
If you can't find what you're looking for in this forum using the website search function, try using the "double search" using Google.

1) Go to Google.com. Search 3fatchicks by using the term site:3fatchicks.com at the end of your Google search.

For example, if you want to look for "big mac in a bowl", type "big mac in a bowl site:3fatchicks.com" in Google search. No need to include the quotation marks when you type.

2) This will bring up the page that you are looking for, now hit Ctrl+F to search on that page. Type "big mac in a bowl" and all instances of that search term will be highlighted.

Progress photos
Mini-Goal Photo Album.

Other helpful links related to the Ideal Protein Dr. Chanh Tran Tien's website
Old 11-12-2014, 05:35 AM   #2  

Ugh. Didn't sleep well. Up way too early & too wide awake.
Wednesday is going to be a LONG day!
Old 11-12-2014, 06:50 AM   #3  
Started IP Sep 12/14

S/C/G: 271.9/235/150 or 140

Height: 5'7" (Age 51)

Quote:
Originally Posted by lisa32989 View Post
Sorry to hear that Lisa. Hopefully it turns out to be a better than you think.

Andi

Old 11-12-2014, 06:56 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 281/215/180

Height: 5'6

Good Morning Everyone....

Lisa sorry you did not sleep well... I have been up at 4:20 the last 2 mornings to take DS to IceHockey practice...needless to say I was wide awake at 4:20 this am and then fell into a dead sleep around 5:30 and Had to get up a 6....Ugh

I have a meeting this morning and then training on a new computer system at the office tonight. Packing my dinner for that since they are bringing in pizza. Will be staying far away from that LOL...

Thanks for all the nice words yesterday on my 50! I am still in disbelief that this plan works so well..LOL... I feel so healthy and good. I am seeing my Dr. @ the end of the month for my physical and I can't wait to see my blood work numbers. Last time I was there I was boarderline needing cholestorol meds and my sugar was high....

Welcome to all the newbies! You will get fantastic advice from these boards!
Old 11-12-2014, 08:08 AM   #5  
Beginner

S/C/G: 184/183/150

I am a newbie on the program (only my 3rd day). So far everything is good.

Lisa - I hope you feel better. Sometimes taking Advil - PM helps to sleep better.
Old 11-12-2014, 08:18 AM   #6  

S/C/G: 196.5/185/125 (Reboot 2017)

Height: 5'2"

Sorry to hear about the early morning wake-ups. I'm feeling dragged out too, but that's my own fault for staying up hours passed my usual turn in time to finish off the series Breaking Bad!

Have a great OP day everyone
Old 11-12-2014, 09:58 AM   #7  

S/C/G: 145/124.8/120

Height: 5'2.5"

One week completed of Phase 1, round 2. I did IP in 2012. I lost only .4 lb this past week. Not very inspiring, but what else am I going to do? I commit to another week.
Old 11-12-2014, 10:31 AM   #8  

S/C/G: 165/145.6/125

Height: 5'3"

Tired today also. Staying up late, getting up a 5am and not sleeping well in between. On a good note the scale continues it's downward movement. YAY!! Committed to drinking all my water, may get on the treadmill starting tonight for 20-30 mins each night since the weather has turned cold, well cold for us in central Texas that is.

Hope everyone has a great day!
Old 11-12-2014, 10:41 AM   #9  

S/C/G: 224.4/219.0/150

Height: 5 ft 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by lisa32989 View Post
Me too, three nights my sleeping has been restless, wich for me is a lot different. Maybe the excitement over IP, and stuff at work, plus boyfriend has been gone for a week. Wednesday super long for me too.....but that means we might sleep well tonight from being so tired lol
Old 11-12-2014, 10:44 AM   #10  

Quote:
Originally Posted by locopollo View Post
One week completed of Phase 1, round 2. I did IP in 2012. I lost only .4 lb this past week. Not very inspiring, but what else am I going to do? I commit to another week.
I think when we have restarted IP a few times we do not have the big Swoosh the first weeks. Our body might go hey......I know what your doing, lol...

I would go for another few weeks and see what happens. If you dont you will always wonder.......plus the first week is one of the hardests.
Old 11-12-2014, 10:47 AM   #11  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buster2014 View Post
Tired today also. Staying up late, getting up a 5am and not sleeping well in between. On a good note the scale continues it's downward movement. YAY!! Committed to drinking all my water, may get on the treadmill starting tonight for 20-30 mins each night since the weather has turned cold, well cold for us in central Texas that is.

I think by the weekend we will be sleeping a lot, a lot of people are missing sleep this week. Must be still the time change going on lol.

When I dont sleep well it shows on my scale, always did that, not sure why, maybe my body doesnt repaire itself as well. I hope it returns to normal I am always a good sleeper....i love my bed lol
Old 11-12-2014, 10:47 AM   #12  

S/C/G: 364/

Height: 5'9

Default Good Morning All!

Good Morning....slept great...started my day off with black coffee....at work now sipping on my water and i will have my EAS Advantage strawberry shake for breakfast Hope all of you are doing well this mornign so far

Dannielle
Old 11-12-2014, 10:49 AM   #13  
Reboot 9/2014

S/C/G: 198.6/173/165

Height: 5' 8"

Still no TOM for me yet, and I realized it's been a little while since I've "gone" so I might be suffering from a bit of the big C.....feel like that was confirmed this morning when I stepped on the scale and it showed me up a POUND since yesterday! I'm 100% OP so I know it wasn't food causing that number on the scale

Drank some smooth move this morning, going to drink plenty of water, and if nothing happens by tomorrow I'll do my Miralax regimen...it always manages to get the pipes moving again
Old 11-12-2014, 10:57 AM   #14  

S/C/G: 145/124.8/120

Height: 5'2.5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by locks View Post
I think when we have restarted IP a few times we do not have the big Swoosh the first weeks. Our body might go hey......I know what your doing, lol...

I would go for another few weeks and see what happens. If you dont you will always wonder.......plus the first week is one of the hardests.
Thanks! I figure I survived the first few days, I have a couple weeks worth of food, and I'm sleeping well with no alcohol in my system, plus the magnesium. Might as well continue! Plus, it was a loss, albeit small!
Old 11-12-2014, 10:59 AM   #15  

S/C/G: 319/180/176

Height: 5'8"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buster2014 View Post

SO cold!!
Closed Thread