South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 10-20-2014, 06:34 AM   #1  

Height: 5'8"

Default On Plan Thread October 19-25

It's time for a new week of talking On-Plan! This is the place for South Beach meal plan and food support, encouragement and questions.

Anyone, from any phase (1, 1.5, 2, 3, etc.) can post, and those who are new to 3FC are especially encouraged to do so!

This thread is for questions, sharing advice and strategies, and encouraging each other to stay on plan. It is not for chatting about daily life unrelated to this topic. Members have indicated that they would like to have chatting remain in the Daily Thread, so any posts that are off topic or chatty will be moved by the mods to the Daily.

People in different phases of South Beach post here so it will help everyone if you indicate what phase you're in when you post. Thanks!

While you may certainly find, from time to time, the need to ask for help after going off plan, remember that this thread is about staying on plan. When you share details of off plan foods you've eaten, it can upset, tempt, and otherwise frustrate other members, so please keep these details to a minimum.

So, share with us: How are you staying on plan this week?

How's it going for you?

Of course feel free to share your daily on plan menu.
Old 10-20-2014, 06:35 AM   #2  

Height: 5'8"

Monday Plan:
B: hummos/carrots/cucumber, lemon pepper chicken breast (already consumed)
S: cafe au lait made with goat milk (heard this is very good for you)
L: chicken sausage/white bean/arugula stew
D: not sure yet

Last edited by Mmckellen; 10-20-2014 at 09:14 AM.
Old 10-22-2014, 08:18 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 186/178/160

Height: 5'6"

hi there,
I am trying to be on phase 1 of the SBD. I haven't had any "known" sugar that I am aware of since sunday ( which I totally blew) but haven't really been too good about watching my portions either, or the lower fat versions like the book suggest. Overall, I am on track ( and will be more thoughtful of portions)
Old 10-25-2014, 09:39 AM   #4  
Xan
serial rejoiner

S/C/G: 296/264/160

Height: 5' 8"

Hi Carmie! Hope you've stayed on track. I've been half-on, half-off track. Starting back today. I'm starting with a Phase 1.5 (mostly because I still have a lot of pears and apples in the refrigerator! I've found I can't eat grains.)

Breakfast: Strawberry yogurt smoothie.
Lunch: tuna fish salad on lettuce
Dinner will be: (I hope) baked salmon and spinach
Snacks: an apple with cheese, celery and almond nut butter

Last edited by Xan; 10-25-2014 at 12:48 PM.
Old 10-26-2014, 02:20 PM   #5  
Xan
serial rejoiner

S/C/G: 296/264/160

Height: 5' 8"

I didn't want to start a new week thread when people seem to be away. I've been reading old threads, and getting ideas from old On Plan menu threads (that used to have 4 and 5 pages a week!) I found one from Mmckellen that said she was "majoring in SB and minoring in WW's Points Plus". I've done a slight switch on that. I call it "On WW with SB values." I'll keep an eye on this board, but need the daily interaction for now.
Closed Thread