Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 10-18-2014, 09:25 PM   #1  

Red face My Last Diet.

Hi everyone. I seem to have been on a diet all my life and this will be my final attempt. My weight problem started with my first pregnancy and I just bounced up and down since then. OPTIFAST will be my last attempt at losing about 80 pounds. So, if you wouldn't mind I'd like to just listen in until my shakes arrive. Listening to someone else's ideas and suggestions is sure to be positive encouragement. And I'm sure that there isn't a problem that someone else hasn't faced. If you can just let me know what I should know when starting, it would be great. Thank you all for being here.
BELLA2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2014, 10:08 PM   #2  
Ashley

S/C/G: 189/189/145

Height: 5/6

Good luck! You can do it! Hopefully this will be a life style change and not a diet! That is when mine really stuck when I realized I had to change my life and stop calling it a diet. You will do great! Stick with it!
behndthezblueyez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2014, 10:28 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 432/180/200

Height: 5'11

Welcome and best wishes on your WOE. and yep its a WOE not a diet.
TheSatinPumpkin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2014, 03:41 PM   #4  
★ Kelly ★

S/C/G: flawsome

Height: 5' 5

Hi BELLA2! Good luck on your journey. 3FC has been the best thing for me, my friends are all of a 'normal' weight and just don't understand what it us to look at loosing so much. Just take it day by day and week by week.
MissLoud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2014, 04:18 PM   #5  

Default Hi

Hi EVERYONE and thank you for the encouraging words. I understand what it's like to have those thin friends. Whether it's at a ball game or a PTA meeting or just a get together with friends, I'm always the big girl. It's been that way most of my life I'm sure that my children must have noticed that I don't look like other moms although they never mentioned it. And did you ever notice that you seem to be the "older mom" in the room although you're around the same age as everyone else? The extra weight really seems to age me. But not anymore! I've been reading many of the posts here and there are so many ladies who have had a lot of extra weight to lose and they did it. Even when times were tough for them,they stuck with it. And this last time I will too! Can't wait until my products arrive so I can get started. And with all of the support offered here I just know that I can get the job done. Can't wait until I can slip into that smaller pair of jeans.
I read about a gal who had to get off an amusement ride because she couldn't clip the safety strap. I've been there and I vow never to have that happen again. You can't imagine the embarrassment you feel. I've never been to a park since then and it's about 10 years now. You would think that this would have pushed me to lose the weight but it actually made me more depressed. Please stick with me. I know I can do this. Just need a little help. T.Y.
Old 10-25-2014, 08:20 PM   #6  

Default Day 1

O.K. I think I need a little help here. I'm winding down my first day on Optifast. I've had 4 of my 5 shakes since this morning. I have a headache, some nausea, not to mention that I just want to lie down. My hunger pangs actually hurt. I'm drinking as much as I can, but 60 minutes of exercise is out of the question. Is this what it's going to be like! Has anybody else felt like this? Should I continue ? Will this pass? I did not expect this!
Old 10-25-2014, 09:41 PM   #7  

S/C/G: 432/180/200

Height: 5'11

Sorry to hear. Maybe someone who is familiar or on the Optifast WOE can assist.
TheSatinPumpkin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2014, 01:22 AM   #8  

S/C/G: 296/273/190

Height: 5'10

That sounds rough.... Hope you feel better soon and that doesn't go on for too long. Maybe check with your doctor to make sure it's a good plan for you? I don't know much about it...
faiora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2014, 02:55 PM   #9  

I think you're right Faiora If I still don't feel right or at least better by Monday morning I'm going to give him a call. This can't be normal.
Old 10-26-2014, 10:33 PM   #10  
I Can & I Will!

S/C/G: 400 S / Ticker C / 160 G

Height: 5'7

Welcome to the forum Bella!! I hope you're feeling better by now.
Jesslan Rose is offline   Reply With Quote