100 lb. Club - Confessions of a Shopaholic

View Full Version : Confessions of a Shopaholic

Br00klyn
07-30-2003, 05:04 PM
Have any of you ladies read any of these books?!

I just read the first one and its absolutely hilarious, like laugh out loud funny and I could relate to so much stuff from the book...

Can't wait to read the next one...

If you haven't read this and like "Chick Lit" - Its a great summer read...

Ciao!
Celina

gonzostar
07-30-2003, 05:26 PM
i read "shopoholic ties the knot". it was really funny.. i can't believe that girl! she's a nut.

Br00klyn
07-30-2003, 05:36 PM
I'm reading them in order... I think you have a better understanding of the characters background that way...hehe! But that's just me....

I'm off to buy Shopaholic takes Manhatten today...then when thats done, it'll be Shopaholic ties the Knot...

:)

suzie76
07-30-2003, 10:11 PM
I've read two of them. Sophie Kinsella is a pseudonym for the British write Madeleine Wickham. The books she writes under her own name are very different-they are more like straightforward fiction than chick lit.

There is supposed to be one more Shopaholic book-I assume she'll have a child and go nuts shopping for it.

There's also another book by her (under sophie kinsella) called "Can you Keep a Secret." It is not out in the USA-yes, I order books from England-I'm a total book fanatic. I have it, but have not started it yet.

Enjoy,
Sherry