Closed Thread

Old 07-30-2003, 11:31 AM   #1  
Becomming a Monster

S/C/G: 329/253/210

Height: 6'0

Default new here but not new to the site

afternoon all i'm sy. i've been around on the 100lb club for almost 5 months. but this i think is my first venture out of there into here.

well a little about me i'm 21. i'm 6'0 on the nose. from plymouth in the uk. in january last year i hit 322lb's (23st) i decided after seeing some photo's that i need some drastic action. well its now nearly 18months later and i'm hovering around the 230 mark. been here for about 3 months getting quite frustrated. i'm aiming to get myself to around 190. but i'd settle for 203. i have some before and during pics on my web page.

www.geocities.com/notsobigsi

the current photo is about 3 months old but i'm still around the same weight. speak to you all soon

sy
Old 07-30-2003, 12:15 PM   #2  
12 pounds lost in 2006

Hi SY,

Welcome to the 20-Something's forum! Everyone here is so supportive and encouraging.

Why are you frustrated? You've accomplished so much and should be proud of yourself.

Is it okay if I ad a link to your webpage on my weight loss website? Here's the link to my page if you want to take a look before saying yes http://www.angelfire.com/rnb/jessie1/index.html

I look forward to reading more of your posts in the near future.
Old 07-30-2003, 12:41 PM   #3  

Hi SY! Welcome to our forum!

You are doing awesome! From 322-230! That is incredible. I know how frustring plateaus can be (which sounds like you hit one). Maybe change things up a bit? What kinda excerise or eating plan are you following?
Old 07-30-2003, 12:50 PM   #4  

WONDERFUL JOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I would not get frusterated, look how far you have come. The last few pounds are always the hardest but hang in there. You look great, congratulations.

Lean on everyone on this board they will definately help you out with anything you would ever need to know.

Welcome!!!!
Old 07-30-2003, 01:52 PM   #5  
Becomming a Monster

S/C/G: 329/253/210

Height: 6'0

Default cheers

thanks to all who replied and if you wanna add my site as a link then be my guest i hope to have some new photo's of me when i hit 203. i'm training as a thai kick boxer. so by going to 203 drops me from heavyweight to cruiserweight. a major goal. my training is weights 5 days a week i start each session with a mile run on the machine then weights. and i do boxing/thai boxing training 3 days a week. kinda hectic just started this week. this is my 7th training schedual in 18 months. i like to mix it up i had 3 months off i guess diet wise so i'm starting my new one this week to been on it 3 days now its very extreme but works i make up my own diets i find that there easier to stick with than ready made ones
Old 07-30-2003, 03:49 PM   #6  

That is wonderful Sy... I love to watch all boxing...but have never tried. What a great way to shape up and have fun doing it!! But it's not an easy training program. If I had half your ambition and energy level I would be a skinnie-minnie!!! I have a hard enough time just to go for a walk at night or in the morning!!

Keep up the good work and I will be interested to see how you are doing with your boxing!!
Old 07-31-2003, 09:03 AM   #7  

S/C/G: 223/GOAL/140

Height: 5'6"

Sy,

You look amazing! Congrats on the weight so far. The only thing I can think of is Tonic's idea of changing up the eating routine a bit but with all that boxing you probably need every ounce you're eating. Maybe try doing measurements, with all that activity you're bound to be toning up alot.

Once again congratulations you've gotten this far and the end is in sight.

Tummy
Closed Thread