UK Fat Chicks Meet dieters in your area, discuss weight and food issues unique to the UK.

Old 09-29-2014, 04:08 AM   #1  

Default Hello!!

Hi,
I am new (ish, I joined in 2012 but then got pregnant) and am hoping to find a buddy to help me keep on track. I am a mum of three and want to lose ten kilos. My kids are just under two, four and six and use all my energy.

I am starting at 70 kilos. Not nibbling the kids dinners is a big aim. And not drinking so much wine. And chocolate....and all those things that are so nice

I am so rubbish at diets and have no energy to run etc but hoping this time is the time it works. I am the biggest I have ever been and am going through a big emotional time in my family and tend to comfort eat....not so told. I want to nip this is the bud before it gets out of control.

Good luck ladies!!

Last edited by Mumsy; 09-29-2014 at 04:09 AM.
Mumsy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2014, 05:14 AM   #2  
New Healthy Mum

S/C/G: 229/145.5/141

Height: 5ft8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mumsy View Post
Hi,
I am new (ish, I joined in 2012 but then got pregnant) and am hoping to find a buddy to help me keep on track. I am a mum of three and want to lose ten kilos. My kids are just under two, four and six and use all my energy.

I am starting at 70 kilos. Not nibbling the kids dinners is a big aim. And not drinking so much wine. And chocolate....and all those things that are so nice

I am so rubbish at diets and have no energy to run etc but hoping this time is the time it works. I am the biggest I have ever been and am going through a big emotional time in my family and tend to comfort eat....not so told. I want to nip this is the bud before it gets out of control.

Good luck ladies!!
A bit fat welcome - well I am currently 184 pounds/83.2 kilos and also 31 weeks pregnant and a British Expat living in the Algarve. I am expecting my 2nd child at the moment and before I became pregnant I was in the middle of my weight loss journey after losing 25 kilos.

So, I am at that point of attempting to remain healthy and fit during pregnancy and not gain loads during the pregnancy.

Well I weigh the exact same I did with my first weigh in of 2014 so fingers crossed that for Christmas I will be a good stone lighter than I was last Christmas with a beautiful baby!

Hope it goes well for you - When I just had 10 kilos to lose a while ago I found home exercise was the best for me i.e. fitness videos, wii fit etc. That way you can fit it into your schedule better.
sammymilner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2014, 11:21 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 165/132/125 or 115? not sure

Height: 5'4" (on a good-hair day!)

My goodness, you're a busy lady with three kids under six years of age! No wonder you don't have any energy to spare!!

Glad you returned to the site, and good luck!

Mountain Mamma is offline   Reply With Quote