General chatter Because life isn't just about dieting. Play games, jokes, or share what's new in your life!

Closed Thread

Old 07-28-2003, 04:07 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 270/229/150

Height: 5'7"

Default wow, so many changes

I just can’t get over how much this website has changed over the last few years. I remember finding this website a few years ago and was always on here before. I am once again on a mission to lose this excess weight so I decided to come back and see what 3fatchicks had going on, knowing that I could find some useful information.
Weight Loss is never easy, and the process is not at all fun for me because food is my weakness. I hope that By coming here I will find wisdom from people who have been here much longer than me, and have been successful and words of encouragement and inspiration. I always remember my visits to 3 fatchicks.com in the past as very uplifting and encouraging, and I’m sure that won’t have changed since my last visit. I look forward to making new friends here with people who have set the same goal in life. It’s not so much to get skinny, but to get healthy. I only wish that I could get the chatroom from work during the day, but have tried, and it appears as though the firewall here won’t let me.
Guess I'll just have to deal without the chat part.
Old 07-29-2003, 12:37 PM   #2  
12 pounds lost in 2006

Oh I know what you mean. I became a member in 2000 and then didn't come on here for the better part of about 2 years and just started back becoming a regular earlier this year. There was definitely not that many members before and Suzanne and Jennifer have done a great job at improving the site. I look forward to reading some of your posts in the near future Welcome back!!!
Old 07-29-2003, 03:49 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 270/229/150

Height: 5'7"

I agree Suzanne and Jennifer have done a great job, although I'm still trying to find my way around the site. What happened to Amy, I dont see much reference to her anymore. I used to enjoy reading all 3 journals, and now I only see 2.
Anyways, i'm still trying to find my way around the site, The one thing I dont like is that before, I was able to go into the chat room from work, and now I cant. Must be my firewall. Guess I just have to do without.
I think its kinda ironic that YOU responded to my message, becasue I had seen your response to another thread yesterday and saw the link to your website. (which I enjoyed). You look great. You were even a topic of conversation this morning as My honey and I were getting ready for work. Keep up the good work.
Old 07-29-2003, 05:45 PM   #4  
12 pounds lost in 2006

Wow, I'm a "topic of conversation!" That's pretty exciting. See now you've made my head swell J/K The whole reason for the website was to let others know that it is possible and you don't have to join a gym or pay a bunch of money for some program (I'm not downing either of those, but just that there are other much cheaper options). I'm glad that people are finding the site somewhat helpful. That's all that I wanted. It helps me too because I can go view the site and see how I looked before and see how I look now and picture myself at my goal weight. Hopefully I will post some new pictures up there this year of me at my goal weight, but that's going to take a while

I'm not sure what happened to Amy. I don't hear much about her. Hmmmmm...

Welcome back again and, if you haven't already, I suggest starting a journal. Everyone here is so supportive and they keep me going. I enjoy reading and commenting on the entries every morning. Would love to read some of your entries.

Thanks again for the comments
Closed Thread