Exercise! Love it or hate it, let's motivate each other to just DO IT!

Closed Thread

Old 03-13-2001, 10:30 AM   #1  

Talking

Time for a new thread

Good Morning Oers!

I had an awesome moring workout. I did L2 again this morning and it felt great! I can feel the difference in my clothes. Everything just fits better!

Juliette-Doing O in the morning is the best thing I've ever done. It really does help me get going and then I won't have any excuses to not do it later on. I agree you have to be consistent with O or it won't work. I also think that doing O sitting down is great and I use the commuter tape allot. Keep Oeing Juliette you are getting awesome results!

Threads-I'm glad you've decided to order O as well. I know you'll end up loving it. It really does make you feel so much better and yes you can do it while you are sewing. That's a great idea! The more breaths you do the better the results. Keep us posted. Oh and you might want to email Julie at [email protected] and ask her for her breathing tips. These really helped me a bunch.

How is everyone else doing? I looked in the mirror today and actually could see my waist getting smaller. I still need allot of work on my lower abs but at least I can see some results. It made me very happy! Keep oeing everyone and check in when you can.
Old 03-13-2001, 11:11 PM   #2  
Hang In There

Don't have a lot to say tonigh, just wanted to say hi and tell everyone to hang in there.

Threads to post your weitght and goals you need to go the profiles up at the top of the page. Then go the the section titled signature and put your name and anything else you want to say. The format that most people use for weight, is "starting weight/current weight/goal Of course it's you signature and you can do it any way you want.
Oh yeah when you post you nave to make sure that you check the box that say "show signature"

Have a great O week!!
Old 03-14-2001, 10:48 AM   #3  

Hi everyone!

I was thinking about this while I was doing my L2 workout this morning, and I thought O really does work the muscles if you want it to. It all depends on how much gripping, pushing, flexing you do in the positions. I experimented yesterday by really gripping the floor so I could feel my muscles and this morning they were sore. So along with the proper breathing you really can tone those muscles by concentrating on really working them in each position. The more I do O the more I like it!

Barbg-I'm glad you posted! It's great to know that everyone is still hanging on out there. And it's always nice to see new people posting too like Threads! Hey your Mustang looks cool!

Okay I'm hoping more of you will post today. Let's get up and do some breaths. It will really help. I'll check back later!
Old 03-14-2001, 07:30 PM   #4  

YES! I am so proud of myself. I just finished the Bodyflex excerises. I have been talking myself out of it all day. I kept reasoning (?) not doing them because I would be getting the "O" tapes in a couple of weeks. Well, Easter is coming and the dress I want to wear isn't getting any bigger, so I have to get smaller. I won't be doing a couple of the neck stretches as it irrates the lump in my throat. I suppose I better think about getting supper. My hubby isn't one to go out to eat. I guess I have spoiled him. Have a great evening.!
Old 03-15-2001, 10:38 AM   #5  

Good Morning everyone!

Threads-Way to go on getting that breathing in! It doesn't matter if it's BF or O it's the oxygen that matters and I applaud you for starting on your exercise plan now. Once you get your O tapes you can even use both of them and switch back and forth. I've done that before. Sometimes I'll do the 9 minutes advanced when I don't have time for the O tape in morning and it helps fit in those breaths and getting the blood oxygenated. Hey that dress will probably be too loose when the event arrives! You're doing a great job. Keep it up.

Okay I hope everyone else can check in soon! Where did you all go? Post when you get the chance and keep breathing!

I did my L2 this morning. I like doing this one because it moves quicker then the others and it's easier for me to fit it in, in the morning. It also has great positions that target some of my most troubled areas! I'll check back later. Keep breathing everyone!
Old 03-19-2001, 09:48 PM   #6  
Hang In There

Okay has everyone dried up, or left the country? I know Rose and I like to keep up with each other, but what about everyone else? Well Rose I know you will not desert me, even when you are so thin you can hide behind the telephone pole. Right
Old 03-20-2001, 12:07 PM   #7  

Hi Everyone!

Or should I say where is everyone?

Barbg-No I will never desert you! I have a sinus infection that is killing me so it's been hard to O! I wasn't at work yesterday and didn't get on the computer much this weekend so that's why I haven't been posting. Things have gotten quiet in here that's for sure. I'm glad you're hanging in there with me Barb! I would be so lonely by now. I'm going to try to do some O! tonight but I'm not sure how much of it. It seems like everyone is sick around here. Allot of people have pneumonia. That would be worse. So I guess I'm grateful it's only sinuses. Thanks for being here Barb!

Hey now everyone else come back. Give us a post and let us know how you are doing. Don't give up. You will see results.
Old 03-20-2001, 12:38 PM   #8  

Here I am!! I have been down in the dumps. Yesterday was my biopsy on the lymph node, in my neck. I may know the results by this evening. I am planning to do BF this afternoon. I think I will combine the "O" and BF with a high protien diet. Meat and veggies. I talked to a nurse today and she said that if you don't have high clostral it is a good diet,,,also use common sense. Have a great day. Threads
Old 03-20-2001, 02:50 PM   #9  
Viva la vida loca!

S/C/G: 360/329/297 (second 10%)

Height: 5'6"

Hey!

Another prodigal back from the breathing wars!

Still plugging away. Have had a series of respiratory infections since November -- bad sinuses and living in middle Tennessee, I guess.

Hope everyone is fab. My life is good and I'm keeping breathing. I've had to tighten my diet because I stopped shrinking, then realized that my muscles were about as tight as they could get with all that intramuscular fat still in the way, so I'm working diligently to lose some more fluff!

I'll post more regularly. Glad to see you, Barb and you Rose are still at it!

Hugs!

Claire
262.75/249/119 Little bones, lotta fat!
Old 03-20-2001, 06:17 PM   #10  

Default Posting

Hey there everybody! Hope you all are doing well! Haven't O!ed lately, but I don't want to get away from this board. Staying on this board will help get me motivated to continue.

I have been studying the Myers Briggs personality types and mine is ENFP... apparently we have the tendency to start things and not finish them... so maybe that's why I have so many problems with staying on a diet.. hmmmmmmmmm

My schedule will be slowing down over the next few weeks, so at least I should have more time to O!

Congratulations to all of you who are keeping up with it!
Old 03-20-2001, 10:00 PM   #11  
Hang In There

Claire I've missed you. I'm beginning to think I have ESP and it's almost scaring me. I thought about you this morning and decided to see if I could find your email addy and see if I couldn't get you back ! And what happens when I turn on the machine? You're Here!!!

I bought a new book the other day and it's really great if you like water. It called "Water Dance" and it's awesome.

I put on a dress today that I hadn't had on for a while and I couldn't believe the difference in the way it fit. Yipeee!!! I knew I was O'ing for a reason.

Threads and Juilette, see, it may take a while and sometimes I feel like I'm wasting my time, but then there are days like today and I know I'll never give up my O!!!

Rose, Hope you feel better.
Old 03-21-2001, 10:18 AM   #12  

Good Morning Oers!

Claire-Welcome back. I've missed you too! You are always such a motivator! I'm glad you haven't forgotten about us or O! I hope to see your posts more often now. Your energy is contagious.

Barbg-I'm feeling better today thanks! I even managed to do L2 this morning and I think that has helped me feel even better. I'm glad you are seeing those awesome results with O. It really does work and it does help you feel better too. I can really feel my muscles getting stronger and stronger.

Juliette-I'm glad you posted! I was wondering what happened to you. I too have a tendency to start things and then not finish but with O it's been different. I think the key to my staying with it, is that I do it first thing in the morning. I find that if I don't I won't do it later on so it's been working so far. I don't even miss the extra sleep anymore. In fact I feel worse when I sleep in and don't O! Remember we're always here and we'll help you get back on track!

Okay so I'm feeling better and the O! really helped me this morning. I do miss it when I don't do it in the morning. I feel so "lazy" when I don't O so it must be doing something good for me! Keep Oeing everybody and check in when you can.
Old 03-22-2001, 12:32 PM   #13  

Default Morning O!

I did it! I O!'d this morning! I am so excited! I actually woke up early enough to do it! Hopefully this will be the start of a new trend!
Old 03-23-2001, 10:34 AM   #14  

Happy Friday Everybody!

Juliette-Way to go! I knew you could do it! Just keep it up now and you'll start to feel really great. I did my L2 this morning although I was a little lazy but it felt so good to stretch. It really loosens me up. I do L2 because it goes quicker then most of the other videos that I have plus I like it but on the weekends I try to do my abs/upper body or my L4. I like both of those. The ab video is very challenging and I sure can feel it when I'm done. Thanks for posting and hope to see more posts from you!

Threads-Any word on your biopsy? I'm saying prayers for you and I'm sending you good thoughts. I hope all is well please post and let us know. We're here for you!

Barbg and Claire-What are you gals up too? I hope you're getting in some O! time. Check in when you get the chance. I know it's Friday but maybe I can get some time to post over the weekend. That would be nice. Things get so quiet on here over the weekends. Have a good day!

Okay off to do some work. Have a happy Friday everybody and I'll check back later!
Old 03-26-2001, 10:51 AM   #15  

Default Morning O!

Well, I did it again! I O!d this morning. And, I took my measurements. Gonna keep track of all of it. Trying to watch what I eat now too. Going to try a low-carb diet of sorts... can't do it all the way cause I love carbs too much, but cutting down on them at least! It's been interesting that I've been able to survive dinners with just meat and a vegetable. It's really not that bad...

Well, I plan to O! again tomorrow morning too! I had such a great morning today, that I won't be able to help it! I woke up, did my O! then had grapefruit and toast while I wrote in my journal... it was so peaceful! Plus, the dog was outside while I exercised, so I didn't have to worry about him licking my face during the floor exercises
Closed Thread