Lighten Up! Feeling a little stressed out over your diet? This forum is for you! Laugh a little, relax, and take a load off!

Old 08-14-2014, 04:40 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 242/185/155

Height: 5'8

Talking I just love my new Toy Smoothy Maker Machine

It is so wonderful. My bro brought this contraption, blender like thing, home about 2 months ago. The first week I just looked at it feeling a bit intimidated after reading about all the blade warnings.

The next week I obsessed over the, How To Use manual.

By the 3 rd week I finally was using our new Smoothy machine. It's just wonderful, and fun to use too.

Cosco, is usually my Trigger Food Store ; it has now become my "Healthy Food Shopping Place."

While at Cosco this week I p/u a huge bag of green leafy spinach, and of course their delicious baked chicken, and 2 bags of bagels. Today I made my bro a spinach-strawberry smoothy w/ fiber cereal and milk and ice cubes added as well. He's been improving since I've been making these nutritious beverages. He began walking between his meetings, and seems to have more energy. I feel happy for him. I hope he may find happiness in healthy eating and exercising too.

Cosco is now a fun place for me to shop. I focus on warm clothes for fall outdoor exercise and baggy sweaters. Also I focus on healthy food. but I try and have fun while browsing there too. And I actually look at the bad foods like fatty desserts and just practice my will power, which is getting stronger, and then I move on.......I love Cosco...

Last edited by 1Bluerose68; 08-16-2014 at 03:18 PM.
1Bluerose68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2014, 05:49 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 297/182/155

Glad to hear you turned your trips to Cosco into something positive
df180 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2014, 03:15 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 242/185/155

yes, and thanks...

Update---I had to toss out the Bullet smoothy maker for a Wal Mart blender. When those wear out they FAIL to stop!!!!!

At least for me that happened. Like those cars that go bad on the Freeway too.

Last edited by 1Bluerose68; 08-28-2017 at 12:55 AM.
1Bluerose68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2015, 07:16 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 196/195/145

I inspired a few friends to try one of my green smoothies...and they actually liked them! I try to have one with breakfast every day. Sounds like you're such a supportive sister!!!
ChocolateLover85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2015, 09:50 AM   #5  

S/C/G: 265/222/150

Height: 5'7"

ooohhhh... yes! I once tried the juice fast; I lasted a week....

SO, my son (who wont eat any veggies other than broccoli and carrots) says to me he wants to try to do the juice thing but can we gat a Nutra Ninja, so there is the fiber....

Hook-line-and-sinker, I fall for it and buy one and all these veggies. Get home and make him the one on the box they say to try first.... bad idea... he took one whiff, made the I'm gonna barf noise, set it down shaking his head NOPE! and left me with it all... LMAO Oh well, I like em! I am not a veggie person either, but I just throw em all in there with some ice and get my 2 cups a meal in that way

Last edited by Cikan; 08-31-2015 at 09:51 AM.
Cikan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2017, 05:48 PM   #6  

clem24 is offline   Reply With Quote